Can Lamar continue to do this in the playoffs? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Lamar continue to do this in the playoffs?

No, I don't think Lamar has turned the corner. How many good games did he have this year? Indy, Buffalo and the first NE game but that's about it. :confused:

I wish he could continue to play this way in the playoffs...maybe the fins will go more than 1 and out!!

I highly doubt he'll run well against the Ravens D....but I think the fins should still prevail because they can't run the ball and they have Elvis....nough said:D

We shouldn't play to B-More's strength(run defense), if we do that; than we would give B-More the edge. We have to play to our strenghth which is the pass (short passes to Gasden, Minor and Ward, and occasional long pass to McKnight, Ward and Chambers). That will loosen up the middle so that we can implement the running game. This will keep B-More's def. second guessing.

GO FINS!!!!!!

FinaticalOne - basically agree, but we need just enough Lamar to keep the safeties and LB for Balt thinking run so that we can smack 'em w/Da bomb to Chambers or hit 20 yarders to Jed. :D

I agree with you 39.I hope they don't give it to him too much though.That is ,if he isn't playing well.

there's no sense in using..............

lamar the way we did last year. use him up against the colts and he has nothing left for the raiders! where's minor!:confused:

Back
Top Bottom