• No

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Neither, explain

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters

reddbaron

Supa Dupa.
Reaction score
With all the preseason praise of Patrick Turner in training camp, it makes me excited to see his potential. Sure he's been compared to the big USC receivers who failed in the NFL (Dwane Jarrett) but based on what I hear he's catching a lot of balls and getting a great release off the line. I was upset when the Giants traded up before us and selected Ramses Barden in the draft, since I was very high on him, but it would seem that Turner could turn out better. Doubtful he starts this year, but does he have the potential to be a strong, tall starter?

I love the news, but have been burned so many times with great pre-sesason play only to watch them fall apart in games like Derek Hagan.

I don't see any reason why (if Turner works hard and studies up his craft) he can't become a star. Sort of like Solai, Turner has all the physical tools (though I think PT has a far superior work ethic compared to PS) to make an impact at this level. Good body control, large frame, solid field speed; if anything Turner likely just needs time and experience. As noted by the OP, I don't anticipate PT seeing tons of field time this year (barring injury to Ginn, Bess, and Camarillo). But, if as said before he works hard and studies hard too (plus keeping in solid game-shape), I think the sky is the limit for Turner.

I think that is completely up to him. If he applies himself her certianly has the physical tools to become a star. So if he works hard and has the desire I don't see why not...

i want to see a game first.. he was great in practice at usc, only to put up average numbers!

Thats great news! Maybe I'll start applying myself tomorrow.
go on a do that then if you are willing to work hard i am sure you could be a decent football player to im not saying everyone is NFL bound but every one i dont care who it is if they put there heart into it and are willing to study alot and work really hard anyone can be a good football player

from what i hear this guy puts in the extra work thats what it takes to become a pro he has inpressed everyone including the coahing staff.he is faster than they thought and a great blocker on running plays were talking about a guy 6'5 235 this guy can play and has great hands catches everything this is the guy we have been waiting for oppisite ginn...

from what i hear this guy puts in the extra work thats what it takes to become a pro he has inpressed everyone including the coahing staff.he is faster than they thought and a great blocker on running plays were talking about a guy 6'5 235 this guy can play and has great hands catches everything this is the guy we have been waiting for oppisite ginn...

6'5 235 ?? He musta been eating good, he was 220 last I heard.

If we all worked hard and lived up to our potential...we'd all be stars in our respective fields.

While Turner may have a very high ceiling, it might take an unfortunate injury for him to get serious playing time this year.

Back
Top Bottom