Can someone please tell me.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can someone please tell me....

13mademeafan13

Scout Team
Reaction score
Who this FO would bring in to replace Crowder??? I understand all the hate for him, yes he's slow, yes he can't cover a TE, yes he's out of place many times a game.....but honestly who else will this FO bring in to replace him??? It has been proven that our D at the moment is worse without Crowder, but come on people we can't even find a decent, always reliable TE.

You tell me who this FO is looking at to replace him....BTW I do want to find a better MLB but at the moment this FO won't replace/cut him.

Crowder marshalls the defense. His contribution is more than his individual tackle count, he tells the other guys what the offense is doing and the counter move. I know that many are eagerly awaiting his departure but I wouldn't be surprised if they keep him.

I for one don't believe they're even trying to replace Crowded. If I'm wrong and we get an upgrade at MLB then yipee... but I really don't see Crowded going anywhere, not this year anyway. It would be really nice though I'm if they picked up Lawson and moved Misi to the inside.

Back
Top Bottom