Can We Create an Andrew Luck Forum? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can We Create an Andrew Luck Forum?

Shouright

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I figure that would help funnel 75% of the current posts to the proper area, while allowing the rest of us to talk about the Miami Dolphins without wading through all the Andrew Luck garbage.

EDIT: Please move this to the "Questions and Suggestions" forum, which I just realized exists.

I think if the season goes on like this the mods will have to consider making an Andrew Luck subcategory under the Draft Section of the Forum.

I dont really want it to happen..We dont wanna jinx anything..

I love Andrew Luck and I love all the debate and **** slinging back and forth over him but this thread title cracked me up.

:lol: :lol:

Andrew Luck is an honorary Mod IMO.

I figure that would help funnel 75% of the current posts to the proper area, while allowing the rest of us to talk about the Miami Dolphins without wading through all the Andrew Luck garbage.

EDIT: Please move this to the "Questions and Suggestions" forum, which I just realized exists.
Well maybe not an entire forum devoted to Luck lovers. But at the very least start merging all the Luck threads together.

I've been in talks with a friend of mine back in Lauderdale.

I'm dead serious when I say this...

Look for a "Suck for Luck" sign tonight at Sun Life for the Marlins last home game ever in the stadium.

I've been in talks with a friend of mine back in Lauderdale.

I'm dead serious when I say this...

Look for a "Suck for Luck" sign tonight at Sun Life for the Marlins last home game ever in the stadium.

Man I'm thinking of going out to the game tonight if I get out of work on time . . . what section is he gonna be in so I can be on the look out :lol:

We have one already. Its called the draft forum. Seems draft threads dont get moved there though...

Better yet...."Play like the Dolphins for Luck"

Its funny you are posting about something you are tired of others posting about? I know its about making his own forum but it is another Luck thread. Hmmmmm

Oh come on. Andrew Luck is by far the most hopeful thing to talk about with the Dolphins right now. I'd prefer if we start a Debbie Downer forum and move everything not Luck related into there.

Back
Top Bottom