can we just start the season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can we just start the season

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
all this preseason crap is just making for sleepless nights, we are only gonna know what is what until the season starts and two more preseason games is just more nausea

Acually, I'm glad we have two more preseason games. We need every day we can get.

Bonedoc7777 said:
all this preseason crap is just making for sleepless nights, we are only gonna know what is what until the season starts and two more preseason games is just more nausea

No, I prefer they get these mental mistakes out of their heads now, when it doesn't count, and be ready for the season..right now, this team is coming along faster than I anticipated, and I think the PS games were needed more than any other years. I just hope no one else gets injured. But this year as far as learning new systems and getting our timing right on the O especially, I think it's best to have these PS games.

this preseason is forecasting what is going to happen during the regular season.

i think we will go 5-11 and get a top 3 pick again which is good b/c saban better use that pick on a stud qb.

death7star said:
this preseason is forecasting what is going to happen during the regular season.

i think we will go 5-11 and get a top 3 pick again which is good b/c saban better use that pick on a stud qb.

PS is not a good barometer of what the regular season is going to be like...
:shakeno: First team playing the whole game makes a big difference in outcomes..

Back
Top Bottom