can we please sign or trade for a running back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can we please sign or trade for a running back

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
Im just wondering how long is it going to take for us to make a move?
its killing me.:confused:

Um, I want Minor to start, our depth is ok.
If he doesn't work out we can make a move next year in the for Edge, LD, (both will be free agents) or pick someone up in the draft.

i think the longer training camp goes the least likely we will sign a starting back. we might pick up some wash-up mid way through t.c. to help take a little of the load off of minor. i am sure rick and dave took a look at the market. i guess they just arent happy w/ whats out there or dont want to give up what other teams want. its no time to be hasty and go crazy trying to sign someone.

Due to Ricky's timing, there is just not much in the FA market. No one is looking to make deals, TC is all about assessing what you currently have on your roster. The Dolphins best shot at a quality back will be when final cuts are made.

I agree, i love minor and i think henry can step up but they just dont scare
anyone we need a big time rb, i would love d.foster he is a player.

dont scare anyone? well good maybe teams will stop coming into games prepared to stack the box w/ 8 players to stop our running game. yeah maybe now the dolphins dont have a prime figure to put on pre-game cbs promos, but oh well. and there is no way you will get a "big time rb" through a trade of FA at this point of the off-season.

good pont. I guess minor will just have to step up. one other thing guys
i live in nashville tn, and miami came up here for a scrimage last year
and henry looked great he broke a few long runs he reminds me of lamar smith

I say we go into the season as is....let TM have a shot....he's been a good soldier and I think he can step up.

I don't want no stinkin' has been, washed up, knee-jerk reaction veteran minimum makin' slow-poke.... :mad:

dcm said:
I don't want no stinkin' has been, washed up, knee-jerk reaction veteran minimum makin' slow-poke.... :mad:

hah, you got everything summed up into one sentence. perfect. yeah, minor will step up. trust me, this will be minor's best camp (regardless of what the reports tell you). he is on the verge of getting a starting job in the NFL and make the big bucks.

:bling:

BuGaLoU said:
Um, I want Minor to start, our depth is ok.
If he doesn't work out we can make a move next year in the for Edge, LD, (both will be free agents) or pick someone up in the draft.

who is LD?

I think TM will go for 800+ rushing 600 receiving 8 TD total

Back
Top Bottom