can't say i'm a baseball fan....................... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can't say i'm a baseball fan.......................

Originally posted by Prime Time
Ice...how can you like a cheater?

Because he only had one corked bat and I don't believe that he had always used a corked bat like some others do. Sosa was always my favorite non-Mariner player.

Why would he need more than one? If the bat breaks hes done for the day, if it doesn't he still has a corked bat.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Ice...how can you like a cheater?
how can you like a team that softens the infield dirt so ground balls won't go through the infield and have a center field as big as texas, like the MARLINS DO?!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
how can you like a team that softens the infield dirt so ground balls won't go through the infield and have a center field as big as texas, like the MARLINS DO?!:rolleyes:

that has to be the most ridiculous argument i have ever heard....the same two teams hit and field in this stadium when they get together, your argument would be legit if we gave one corked bat to the marlins (say mike lowell) adn let him use it, then it would be even....

Marlins have won two of three games at Wrigley FYI, so their certainly is no advantage....they fly out deep to center plenty

Win or lose tomorrow, Chicago is going to riot. The whole season rests on Wood's shoulders. He might never feel pressure like this again in his career, unless he happens to get the ball in Game 7 of a World Series.

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN

that has to be the most ridiculous argument i have ever heard....the same two teams hit and field in this stadium when they get together, your argument would be legit if we gave one corked bat to the marlins (say mike lowell) adn let him use it, then it would be even....

Marlins have won two of three games at Wrigley FYI, so their certainly is no advantage....they fly out deep to center plenty
sure its a ridiculous argument, but its something the marlins do to increase their percentages of winning. you see, everybody tries to have an edge in one way or another!:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom