Can't Seem To Find The New For 2018 Miami Dolphins Jerseys???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't Seem To Find The New For 2018 Miami Dolphins Jerseys????

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ordered and paid for a Minkah Fitzpatrick jersey on NFLSHOP.com on May 1st and cancelled the order today when I was told that the rookie jerseys may not ship until OCTOBER!!!!! I want to adorn the jersey NOW!!! By October they will all be readily available, of this I am confident. Anybody have a better source where I can order a rookie jersey that will actually ship now??? Thank you in advance........

I imagine that if NFLshop doesnt have it you will struggle to get it anywhere else. I am pretty sure a company called Fanatics run both the shop on the Dolphins website and the nflshop so the dolphins.com site probably wont be helpful either

There has to be something to this because the rookies them selves just posed at the rookie event in the 2017 jerseys. In recent charity events everyone is in the 2017 jersey. It must be on back order for some reason.

Or they want to wait until training camps are done and no number changes

NFL shop lets you make personalized jersey's. Just get his number and put his name on the back. No?

Yes but two things

1. It’s 50 dollars extra
2. They do not have the new uniforms available in custom yet. I know this because I’m getting my white “Mr Miami” jersey as soon as I can.

(Mr Miami is my fantasy football name)

Perfect Circle, Tool and Disturbed shirts for me currently.

Battlecross

But on topic, after losing suh and Landry last year Im going to have to add to my jersey collection this year. @NYC#1finsfan are you only looking for legit or would you consider a knock off? Cause option number 2 is prolly your only bet until later in the year

Back
Top Bottom