Cant wait | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cant wait

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
Till this sat when we can see alot of the players we didnt get to really see much of like TOLVER,simmons,that guy from arena dont recall his name,WILL POLL,FRED RUSSELL,works,and others. Cheers to all and good luck to the team. Hope we find a GEM :D ..... meaning some1 we dont expect.;)

Just curious wat player are you most interested in seeing sat?

Theanswer385 said:
Till this sat when we can see alot of the players we didnt get to really see much of like TOLVER,simmons,that guy from arena dont recall his name,WILL POLL,FRED RUSSELL,works,and others. Cheers to all and good luck to the team. Hope we find a GEM :D ..... meaning some1 we dont expect.;)

POOLE AND THE LB'S

newsome wont be playing in light of "ankle twist". The guys to watch are Poole, Russell on KR and offense, Sammy Morris, Bua and Pope and sam simmons on PR and offense. oh and Oline of course. i will look for Hadnot in particular.

FinFan24 said:
Ill be watching Feeley mainly.

only reason i will not have my eye on feeley much is becuase i dont hink he will get as many reps as jay (expected to play first half and feeley next week same thing).

Theanswer385 said:

oh yeah i wouldnt mind watching that kid Carl Morris from the WFL. I think the kid has talent and reads blitzes with the QB very well. good size and catches balls and protects it too. watched a little of him in WFL. he is the kind of player who gets you first downs and a possession guy.

Back
Top Bottom