"Cap Casualties" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Cap Casualties"

dolphingator

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think we can do ourselves a TON of good by getting ahold of some of these players that other teams are being forced to release. These guys have just been delivered a gigantic "wake-up call" about their careers and value and they would jump at the chance to:

1. continue a career that could begin a downward slide
2. redeem themselves, prove previous team wrong, wreak revenge on
previous team, etc.
3. change scenery/coaching staff

FOR A REDUCED PRICE.

They learn a little humility and reality when they get released like that. They realize that it isn't "all about me" anymore... and they may be a lot better off as TEAM players after that happens. We can step in and offer them a new start at OUR price, on OUR terms, and they will be softened up to accept that.

So why should the Dolphins NOT jump on these guys like Kevin Carter or Troy Brown? IF we can get talent like that at a realistic price, let's do it!

dolphingator said:
I think we can do ourselves a TON of good by getting ahold of some of these players that other teams are being forced to release. These guys have just been delivered a gigantic "wake-up call" about their careers and value and they would jump at the chance to:

1. continue a career that could begin a downward slide
2. redeem themselves, prove previous team wrong, wreak revenge on
previous team, etc.
3. change scenery/coaching staff

FOR A REDUCED PRICE.

They learn a little humility and reality when they get released like that. They realize that it isn't "all about me" anymore... and they may be a lot better off as TEAM players after that happens. We can step in and offer them a new start at OUR price, on OUR terms, and they will be softened up to accept that.

So why should the Dolphins NOT jump on these guys like Kevin Carter or Troy Brown? IF we can get talent like that at a realistic price, let's do it!

BE CAREFUL WHO YOU INVEST IN....AND WE ARE LOOKING at them "ya knooooow"

Anthony Simmons if healthy could really help our linebacking core.

Back
Top Bottom