Cap Day | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cap Day

May have something to do with players having only agreed to terms but not signing, contracts going to NFLPA, etc. Dolphins can announce restructures at anytime that will instantly lower cap. Really not much to see here.
Ahmed signed yesterday and his numbers are in

I think some of the guys aren’t able to sign until 4 pm today and thus aren’t counting for anything rn. The released players are however.

I think some of the guys aren’t able to sign until 4 pm today and thus aren’t counting for anything rn. The released players are however.
You could be right, but interestingly, Wilkins is already being counted for LV

Can someone give the details of this? I'm at work and it's blocked.
Thanks if you can.
It also says the Chargers will have to make a decision on what to do with Bosa, Mack, Allen and Williams as the 4 of them count for $142M towards the cap

question for those that are familiar with how the cap works. I keep seeing comments about the fins having a round 2 of FA after Howard's contract comes off the books because they don't have access to that money yet.

My question is what's stopping them from agreeing to a contract with one of the FA's currently available but just waiting until June 1st to make the signing "official" for accounting purposes.

Of the four being talked about from the Chargers: If the price was right, which one would you want for Miami, if any?

Of the four being talked about from the Chargers: If the price was right, which one would you want for Miami, if any?
Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

I doubt the price would be right for any of those but assuming it was... I would say Mike Williams. He brings different skill set to the WR room.

Edit: And that would be for a short term contract. I think the best days are likely done for all of them except maybe Mack.

The one from Fort Lauderdale who’s father and uncle were Dolphins.

I am also biased as he was one of my favorite all time Buckeyes.

He might be interested in a one year deal to reprove himself. His injury history will keep the big offers at bay.

Back
Top Bottom