Caption Contest - Tannehill & Bess (Priceless look on Tannehill's face) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Caption Contest - Tannehill & Bess (Priceless look on Tannehill's face)

At first glance I also thought it was Lego. The 15 could easily be mistaken for a 19. Also, looks like Bess packed on some biceps. His arms look the biggest theyve been since he's been a fin.

At first glance I also thought it was Lego. The 15 could easily be mistaken for a 19. Also, looks like Bess packed on some biceps. His arms look the biggest theyve been since he's been a fin.
Wait wait....so you've been checking out his physique yearly?

439x-1.jpg
What do you mean you're the only receiver I'm going to have that can catch the ball?

Sorry but Bess looks nothing like Hands-of-Doo-Doo, not even close.

C'mon guys.

How can we give up a number 1 WR and not at least get a replacement? I detest our GM!

Sorry but Bess looks nothing like Hands-of-Doo-Doo, not even close.

C'mon guys.

I honestly looked at the jersey number on the shoulder and thought it was Naanee, I didn't realize it was Bess until it was too late and the FAIL comments started coming. I promise it won't happen again....unless I am drunk and mistake Larry Csonka for Sammy Smith. THEN I would be in big trouble!

He isnt even looking at Bess. Clearly he is looking further past Bess, to the left of both of them.

My guess is Jake Long is standing about 15 feet further down and Tannehill is staring at him wondering if its just Abraham who is going to own him all night or will this go on all year with other speed rushers. He's thinking... "Geez you make so much money and for what? You aint **** man."

Back
Top Bottom