Caption this picture of Fireman Ed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Caption this picture of Fireman Ed

Tupac Shakur

troublesome
Club Member
Reaction score
542955_10100618037434927_256271918_n-1.jpg

You know, I know exactly how it feels. While I hate the Jets, I certainly feels sorry for any fan who has the passion that he has, to be able to watch the debacle that last nights was.

Our 2007 season reminds me never to forget.

All I can think of is Marlon Brando.. Apocalypse Now... in a whisper... "The horror.... the horror..."

I have no sympathy for someone who deserts his team. He deserves the feeling he is experiencing.

He is saying, "Damn I wish I hadn't started rooting for this team way back way." But then again, I know most of us Phins fans who have been around for many years (I am 46), remember what it was like when we won two superbowls in a row, and have had nothing but disappointment since then. I will still root for the team through the good years and bad. It will just make things that much sweeter when we win another SB. :up:

I like Fireman Ed. I doubt he's deserted he Jets, he's just cooling off someplace. The Bills got the two guys with the chef hats, the Fish got the hotter cheerleaders, everybody has an Elvis.

The Jets, Dolphins and Bills are like the three sad souls from that old Wizard of Oz cartoon, no brain, no heart, he's much too shy. Like the scarecrow, tin man and cowardly lion, in any order or all of the above rolled into one.

Belichick is the man behind the curtain with his secret video camera, Brady is the witch who melts if he gets wet and the flying monkeys are the refs who do their evil bidding.

I'm waiting for the day when the Pats go into decline and I hope the memories are long when it comes to running up the score late into the 4th qtr.

"Now i know how Beecher felt when Schillinger tattooed that swastika on his arse"

It's not even half time yet...........we can still win this.

542955_10100618037434927_256271918_n-1.jpg

Well, So much for that good luck mark Sanchez rectum doll..

I like Fireman Ed. I doubt he's deserted he Jets, he's just cooling off someplace. The Bills got the two guys with the chef hats, the Fish got the hotter cheerleaders, everybody has an Elvis.

The Jets, Dolphins and Bills are like the three sad souls from that old Wizard of Oz cartoon, no brain, no heart, he's much too shy. Like the scarecrow, tin man and cowardly lion, in any order or all of the above rolled into one.

Belichick is the man behind the curtain with his secret video camera, Brady is the witch who melts if he gets wet and the flying monkeys are the refs who do their evil bidding.

I'm waiting for the day when the Pats go into decline and I hope the memories are long when it comes to running up the score late into the 4th qtr.
Running the score up? Enjoy Canada with your insignificant loser team.

Last edited by a moderator:
On Thanksgiving night, I left the Jets game before halftime. This was the second time in a row I left before there were four zeroes on the clock. We have had much worse teams than this and I never left before. I pride myself in that, because I am not a quitter.

I decided to leave Thursday because the confrontations with other Jets fans have become more common, even though most Jets fans are fantastic.

This is an indication of how society has lost and is continuing to lose respect for one another. The stadium has become divided because of the quarterback controversy as well. The fact that I chose to wear a Mark Sanchez jersey this year and that fans think I am on the payroll — which is an outright lie — have made these confrontations more frequent. Whether it’s in the stands, the bathroom or the parking lot, these confrontations are happening on a consistent basis.

Although I can “hold my own,” I do not want to lose my temper and make a stupid mistake. I have a responsibility to the families and kids that enjoy the game and Fireman Ed.

I have enjoyed my time in chanting the greatest chant in all of sports. I have enjoyed meeting all the wonderful Jets fans around the world and look forward to the day we all can raise the Lombardi Trophy as one and celebrate a world championship down the Canyon of Heroes!

I will always love the Jets because they are in my heart, and I will attend games as usual, just not as Fireman Ed. God bless and, as always, let’s go Jets!

---

Laughing my ass off.

He was a Dolphins fan until he made the change to the Jets. Although I just learned he was a teen when he made the switch so my stance has softned.

Back
Top Bottom