Carpool from the midwest? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carpool from the midwest?

PHINZONER

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If anybody is looking to go to the hall and may not go b/c of the long drive, what about carpooling. I want to go but I am leaning towards not going b/c of the long drive and no other fin fans from this area are going.

Let me know if anybody from South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, or any other state close by would be interested in a car pool! I hope I can make it work to be there for the big day for Dan and all of the Fin fans.

Sell the brickyard ticket!!!!! That happens every year. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity man. I hope someone that wants to go will come across this.

PHINZONER said:
Sell the brickyard ticket!!!!! That happens every year. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity man. I hope someone that wants to go will come across this.

I agree...how the heck does a Dolphin fan pick a freaking Nascar race of all things over Dan Marino's HOF Induction?? Especially if you're within driving distance. :shakeno:

This sounds like something Jeff Foxworthy might want to add to his "You might be a redneck if...." routine. :D

Heck I am not really in driving distance, but I really want to go!!!!!

Heck, I will drive over to Chicago or something if anyone is heading over from that area.

Back
Top Bottom