Carrie's money went to charity | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carrie's money went to charity

MNFINFAN

Premium Member
Reaction score
After finding out about the hoax, I thought I would let you all know in a direct post that the money you all sent went to my fundraiser, the sleepout I did in my little Quinzhee to benefit a Children's Youth Home. I had meant to post this but with FH down and not wanting to post it in Celt's VIP as its a Premium matter and me taking a crap load of exams right now I spaced it.

So thanks for donating, you all rock and it did go somewhere legit and it did make a difference. I am going there next week to visit with my boys to show them what I was doing it for. Will post pics!

Thanks everyone!

Thanks Paul. Its not the money though, Im lucky I have enough to support myself. I absolutely cannot stand peope who lie their way into making you feel sympathetic for them and then turn out to be complete frauds. Upon thinking about it further thats what really bugs me. I actually felt bad for her.

Thanks Paul. Its not the money though, Im lucky I have enough to support myself. I absolutely cannot stand peope who lie their way into making you feel sympathetic for them and then turn out to be complete frauds. Upon thinking about it further thats what really bugs me. I actually felt bad for her.

Definitely agree with you mate. I feel very sory for her in that regards, it blows my mind as it is completely outside of my comfort zone, I cannot imagine having to resort to that, and as such I hope she and her hubby get help and that she also gets help from a clinical standpoint. Thankfully in here we are all brothers and sisters who can help each other out when we are in good times and when we are in bad. Its what keeps me coming back, well that and my incredible knowledge of Football. :winkwink:

Hi. My name is Steve, and I'll never walk again. But with your financial support, I can purchase ... a jacuzzi.

clear.gif

Please give ... won't you?

HeadShot-1.jpg

Actual photo of Steve

puppy-1.jpg

Actual photo of puppy unrelated to Steve in any way

Hi. My name is Steve, and I'll never walk again. But with your financial support, I can purchase ... a jacuzzi.

clear.gif

Please give ... won't you?

HeadShot-1.jpg

Actual photo of Steve

puppy-1.jpg

Actual photo of puppy unrelated to Steve in any way

Funny stuff, bro. :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom