CBSSports.com:Miami at Houston | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBSSports.com:Miami at Houston

Actually damn, just kinda scared myself.

JJ Watt and Cushing going at Jerry and Martin? Ugh....

They do have JJ Watt and Brian Cushing......
And Brooks Reid..etc. Their defense is great...but I was just making a point as to why the original comment was made that we would have an advantage...Cam Wake is the best pass rusher that will step on the field Sunday

In 2003, the Texans traveled to Miami to take on the heavy favorite Dolphins on opening day. It was the lock of the week that Miami would win. Houston upset the Dolphins 21-20.

In 2012, the Dolphins travel to Houston to take on the heavy favorite Texans on opening day. It is the lock of the week that Houston will win. Time for payback.

Haha, yeah, as a Texans fan, I'm nervous about the potential karma swing. I was at that game in 2003, as well as every other Texans-Dolphins game in Miami.

While it could take some time for Tannehill to adjust to the next level, the Dolphins defense is hoping to pick up right where it left off. Miami gave up 95.6 rushing yards per game to rank third in the league last year and finished tied for 10th with 41 sacks.
Cornerback Vontae Davis is no longer around after being sent to Indianapolis for two draft picks Aug. 26.
"We don't have a lot of superstars," linebacker Karlos Dansby said, "but we all feel like we're superstars. That's our confidence level."Read more:http://www.finheaven.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=2

Anyone remember the much unheralded No-Name defense? You know, the one that went undefeated in '72? Ya just never know, do ya? They certainly didn't then . . . blindsided everyone in the league, pretty much.

In 2003, the Texans traveled to Miami to take on the heavy favorite Dolphins on opening day. It was the lock of the week that Miami would win. Houston upset the Dolphins 21-20.

In 2012, the Dolphins travel to Houston to take on the heavy favorite Texans on opening day. It is the lock of the week that Houston will win. Time for payback.

Exactly, hopefully one of their players tell one of ours "See you after practice" like Madison did.

Im sorry but EVERY SINGLE year lately we come out totally flat our first game. Its like a sure bet. I hope we can pull the upset after havin a flat pre season.

Houston is going to rip Miami a new one. This will get ugly

It's going to be like 2009 in Atlanta on opening day when Miami was never in the game and the Falcons cruised. They just made the Dolphins look stupid up and down the field.

It will be the same on Sunday in Houston.

It's going to be like 2009 in Atlanta on opening day when Miami was never in the game and the Falcons cruised. They just made the Dolphins look stupid up and down the field.

Step away from the ledge!!! hehe!

I am going to notify coach so that the Fins save the trouble of going to Houston to lose. Thanks for the heads up, I hate it when teams play games the fans already know they are going to lose.

Im sorry but EVERY SINGLE year lately we come out totally flat our first game. Its like a sure bet. I hope we can pull the upset after havin a flat pre season.

Starting slow/bad was a Sparano trademark. The team used to start strong and fade at the end of the season.

I will be very interested to see how organized the team looks and how hard they play on Sunday.

Mcdbw-1.jpg

That is all.

And you do realize that they don't have Cameron Wake right?

Surprisingly, Derek Newton looks like a polar opposite of Eric Winston. Winston was beast run blocker liability in pass pro. Newton is quality pass blocker whiffs on run pro. I don't think Wake will be as disruptive as you think. He'll still be good for a few pressures, and maybe a sack.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

I am going to notify coach so that the Fins save the trouble of going to Houston to lose. Thanks for the heads up, I hate it when teams play games the fans already know they are going to lose.

Rams vs. Packers, nothing is guaranteed in this league.

Back
Top Bottom