central new york fans? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

central new york fans?

Over the years, I've met a lot of Phin fans in CNY, ones like me followed the team in the glory days of the 70s, the rest when Marino was in his hey day.
We've had a glorious tradition and for us fans, who have stuck by our team through the tough times, will enjoy our climb back to prominence.
Also, isn't it weird seeing Paul Pasqualoni in a Phin polo on the sideline?
How about Steve Bush, who coached West Genny to the state title, as an assistant.
And if you want another NY connection, head east to Albany where his two sons play football for the Univ. at Albany.

well we got one central new york so far, its a start... jersey boy doesn't count, unless he eats at the Bagel Smashery.. then i shall allow!!!
north jersey fan counts because im a die hard fan before u where born! i represent fin fans at giant stadium when they play the jets or giants n fly down every year 2 chear n support my team the miami dolphins!

Rochester too!

Hey all you Rochester fans... know of any Phins bars in the area? My girl and I want to rock out on Sept. 7th in our phins gear!!

I heard Tipsy McStaggers is a phins bar but not sure... if you got the skinny please let me know!!

Thanks... and of course; GO PHINS!

yea tipsys is a phins bar, they play the games on the projector every week. lotsa phins fans there.

Also, isn't it weird seeing Paul Pasqualoni in a Phin polo on the sideline?
How about Steve Bush, who coached West Genny to the state title, as an assistant.
And if you want another NY connection, head east to Albany where his two sons play football for the Univ. at Albany.

don't forget George DeLeone our Tight Ends coach!! :sidelol:

no worries, it was a joke.... i just love the bagel smashery!!! :)

enjoy the games!!!

north jersey fan counts because im a die hard fan before u where born! i represent fin fans at giant stadium when they play the jets or giants n fly down every year 2 chear n support my team the miami dolphins!

im a true phins fan here and i live on long island. theres actually a good amount of phins fans here on LI.

Im originally from West Palm Beach, Fl and then moved to Rochester, NY (Brighton) when I was going into high school....talk about a bunch of loser Bills fans I had to deal with everyday in high school!!!!! I now live in Greenville, NC going to college....but if your in Rochester the best bar I found to go to to watch Miami games was the Elmwood Inn right down the street from the Distillary on Mt. Hope......it was a DOLPHIN BAR, they had everygame on but they played the sound from the Miami game over the stereo and there was always a real good Miami crowd right by the big screen TV, I dont know if they still gather there because I have been gone for a couple years, but good wings good atmosphere and not to many di#khead Bills and Jets fans. If you live in Rochester I would deffintley go there if you dont have the ticket (banking on that its still a Dolphins bar)!!!! Well have a good day and as always go Fins!!!!!!!!

Is there any Dolphins bars in or around Syracuse? I'd love to watch the game with some fellow fins fans.

Is there any Dolphins bars in or around Syracuse? I'd love to watch the game with some fellow fins fans.

don't know of any for sure. I do know the JUKEBOX for a short while was a few years back. After a couple horrible seasons though they might have found a new team.

Any TULLY's will probably have the games

Back
Top Bottom