Chad Henne's Mother out to defend her baby boy | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Henne's Mother out to defend her baby boy

Regardless of whether the email's a hoax or not, I don't know about you, but I'd hit it!

2niv0w8-1.jpg

Nice work, but Henne's a young guy and his mom probably didn't have him when she was 50.

I can't get the song, "Henne's mom has got it goin' on" out of my head now.

Did he get the crying skills from her?

As much as he sucks and the coaching staff mishandled most of his career....I've not heard from him.

Don't know where you hear Henne crying about anything. Plenty of things to attack the kid....but don't think this one of them.

Regardless of whether the email's a hoax or not, I don't know about you, but I'd hit it!

2niv0w8-1.jpg

Now I know why your Avatar turned blue & how it got that 'cheese' on its head!!

:rotfl1:

That probably means Chad isnt taking responsibility for his poor play and that he blames the coaches. Not a good sign.

While that is true that it's not good, the coaches are just as much at fault here as Henne is himself.

I am an avid believer that if our coaching staff would have shown more trust in Henne the way your coaching staff has in Sanchez we wouldn't be in the position we are now.

While that is true that it's not good, the coaches are just as much at fault here as Henne is himself.

I am an avid believer that if our coaching staff would have shown more trust in Henne the way your coaching staff has in Sanchez we wouldn't be in the position we are now.

I agree the coaches play a role as well but it's never good to throw all the blame away from yourself. Chad gets his share of the balme too and he needs to accept that if he really wants to be a successful QB in this league.

Henne is following the finger pointing blue print that both Ireland and Sparano are using. They blame everything bad on Parcells and Henne is blaming all his struggles on Henning. They are all trying to do damage control and trying to get another year of employment.

Monkey see, monkey does

Henne is following the finger pointing blue print that both Ireland and Sparano are using. They blame everything bad on Parcells and Henne is blaming all his struggles on Henning. They are all trying to do damage control and trying to get another year of employment.

Monkey see, monkey does

If we're gonna properly put the horse('s azz) before the cart..... don't forget it was Rancid Tuna who initiated the blame game.

No one could pry a word out of that fraudulent douche for 3 years, and now in a transparently revisionist historical attempt at self-aggrandizement and to deflect accountability, motor-mouth can't stop yammering either directly or through his lackeys like Mort.

Yes the Harbaugh stuff Lebatard put out there was 100% false. He said he was already signed sealed and delivered.

Lebatard is trying to get his name out there and create news. He is known for making stories up.

Just because the team didn't fire Sparano like you wanted, doesn't make them a joke. In fact, they are taking big positive steps to improving this team. Sparano is a winning coach and has what it takes to lead this team to the playoffs. The Dolphins WILL be better in 2011.

WHO CARES?!?! I don't give a flying **** if the Dolphins are better in 2011. I don't give a **** if we make the playoffs again in 2011. I'd still want the whole lot ****ing fired, unless they can win a playoff game next year. This teams stinks like Rex Ryan's *** and it still could have squeaked into the playoffs if it could have beat some of the most weak *** teams in the league to close the season. Get a mother******* quarterback and into the divisional round at the minimum and maybe I'll believe we'll win a Superbowl in my lifetime. This team is a ****ing joke and has been since the loss to Jacksonville to close out Marino's career.

Several of you have made good points about Douchey Tuna .....

His regime was a BIG Secret .... now that he's Left a MESS ... he LEAKS stuff to the Media ... ALL OF IT SELF SERVING to point the finger away from himself.

WORSE ... he TAKES CREDIT for Helping/Advising OPPONENTS ... like recommending Rex. He's even saying he's meddling in alot of teams decisions ... like advising SF, who ends up with the very coach Miami pursued.

Duh-Douche ... Tuna smells like old fish!!

If we're gonna properly put the horse('s azz) before the cart..... don't forget it was Rancid Tuna who initiated the blame game.

No one could pry a word out of that fraudulent douche for 3 years, and now in a transparently revisionist historical attempt at self-aggrandizement and to deflect accountability, motor-mouth can't stop yammering either directly or through his lackeys like Mort.

Good point Vark.

Back
Top Bottom