Chad is Ready To Go | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad is Ready To Go

Wagon Circler said:
I'm glad Chad is healthy for you guys. I want to beat the Jets when they are at their best.

I wasn't aware that you were playing..

Wagon Circler said:
Oh shut up. You've reached troll status on your own board. Congradulations.

CW it would be far too easy to beat on you but I feel pity for such a confused Jills fan

nyjunc said:
No you didn't. I'm not saying you wouldn't have but he got hurt early in that game and we barely passed the rest of the game b/c of it. I like our chances if he didn't get hurt b/c we became 1 dimensional after he got hurt.

It dosen't count if we injure the player....

Your line was like a cive that game. We were all over Pennington, he was bound to get hurt.

That and you had no answer for Sweet lee 83.

I'm looking forward to the Jets games this year, they should be pretty good.

The point is (if we can get it back) is that Chad, as well as the rest of the NFL knows, that he has something to prove this season. He got the big money last year, he has a lot of weapons both old and new this year and a brand new OC who can open it up a little.

'05 is the year of no excuses for Chad and he knows it.

Time to stay healthy, play big and win big.

BZ

Wagon Circler said:
I'm glad Chad is healthy for you guys. I want to beat the Jets when they are at their best.

WC it is so nice to see you post something that I agree with. I am always wanting a team at their best so when my team wins, it is a real win. Reminds me of Monday night this past year, too bad there wont be any prime time games for the fins unless we make the playoffs

Timmy54 said:
WC it is so nice to see you post something that I agree with. I am always wanting a team at their best so when my team wins, it is a real win. Reminds me of Monday night this past year, too bad there wont be any prime time games for the fins unless we make the playoffs
It's ok. A lot of fin fans agree with me...sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom