Chad Johnson Impresses During CFL Mini-Camp (video) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson Impresses During CFL Mini-Camp (video)

Danny68

NewEngland Fin
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know it's not Dolphins related anymore, but he was such a hot topic around here at one point, I was interested in reading the article..

Jason La Canfora ✔ @JasonLaCanfora
Follow
Montreal (CFL) brass has been quite impressed with @ochocinco in the first 2 days of their minicamp. He's back on the field w/them Thur...
9:12 PM - 16 Apr 2014

Jason La Canfora ✔ @JasonLaCanfora
Follow
"He seems really excited to be back on the football field," one source said of @ochocinco. His tryout continues in Florida tomorrow
9:13 PM - 16 Apr 2014

13 RETWEETS 16 FAVORITES

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/a...9957?linksrc=story_home_module_image_16289957

He should, it's the CFL. I personally didn't think CJ couldn't do it anymore, I think he got in his own head and lost his mojo. Unfortunate for us at the time, we could've used that entertainment and production.

As a Canadian and Fan of both games I'm happy to see this. I'm always happy to see players like Wake make it in the NFL and players like Rickie Williams come to the CFL. And while the NFL is an infinitely more talented league it's no cake walk as Rickie Williams proved. Man Rickie was embarrassingly bad during his short stint.

Apparently the Alouettes liked what they saw - signed him up for a two year deal:

http://en.montrealalouettes.com/article/alouettes-ink-nfl-pro-bowl-receiver-chad-johnson

My guess is that there are a number of on and off-field clauses in that contract. It's very hard for me to imagine him still being an Alouette two years from now - between his off-field problems, his prima donna behavior, his age, and his money issues - but then maybe he really is a changed man? :d-day:

I personally feel we would have been better off keeping Ocho instead of cutting him. I don't condone what he did or didn't do, but there have been much worse things that players have done and still stayed on a team. I think he would have helped some of the younger WR's for a year or 2.

PucksgivenZero_72a326_4528488-1.jpg

Honestly I still believe chad could still have the goods! we'll see if ever makes a comeback to the nfl.

Back
Top Bottom