Chad Pennington's big new contract | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Pennington's big new contract

well i guess our secondary has seven years to look forward 2 intercepting little chaddy a ?? lol lol lmao

tenndolfan said:
well i guess our secondary has seven years to look forward 2 intercepting little chaddy a ?? lol lol lmao
You speak as if it's ever happend? Chad has never thrown an interception against the fish. Maybe you should go and review the tapes again, like last year's game for instance. The game in which Chad Pennington systematically took apart your much vaunted (extremely overrated) secondary. You have a good 7 more years at the least to look forward to that.

It's going to be fun watching Chad dismantle you guys once again this year.

Smacky said:
You speak as if it's ever happend? Chad has never thrown an interception against the fish. Maybe you should go and review the tapes again, like last year's game for instance. The game in which Chad Pennington systematically took apart your much vaunted (extremely overrated) secondary. You have a good 7 more years at the least to look forward to that.

It's going to be fun watching Chad dismantle you guys once again this year.

My goodness jets fans are defensive :lol: Hey just one question though what was the final score of the second game we played against them last year (I mean when chad systematically lost the game) :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hey, nobody really wanted to win that game. It was time to tank for a better draft pick.

Alright then we can look forward to sacking him for 7 more years

Icer said:
Hey, nobody really wanted to win that game. It was time to tank for a better draft pick.

It's your story and you tell it however you want. I was just clearing up what the rookie was saying.

Well this guy is lucky. Though you never know how good is actually is with a supporting cast like the one he has. :shakeno:

Pennington is the truth, We are going to battling him, brady and losman for years to come.

paq7512 said:
Well this guy is lucky. Though you never know how good is actually is with a supporting cast like the one he has. :shakeno:
Your a moron. Get use to hearing Pennington to Moss. You're gonna be hearing for years to come.

Kinda risky to sign him for that much considering he hasn't played a whole season in his four years in, I guess it goes to show the stupidity of the jets.

Phinz said:
Kinda risky to sign him for that much considering he hasn't played a whole season in his four years in, I guess it goes to show the stupidity of the jets.
Yeah you're right. Nothing less risky than giving up a second round draft pick for a 3rd string QB. Now that's what I call stupidity. Better to pay Chad now, than pay him alot more later.

Phinz said:
Pennington's contract is for less guaranteed money than those given to Eli manning and Phillip Rivers.

although it seems like a lot now, this might have been a good signing for the jets

QB contracts will just become imflated. by signing him for 7 years, if he continues to play well by years 4-7 he will be underpaid. I see his contract getting reworked acouple of times

I dont know if I would have given a guy who hasnt made it through a whole season that kind of money, but signing him for long term was a good franchise move.

Phinz said:
Risky? How the hell is it risky? He had a freak injury last year, he's not injury prone.
Eli and Rivers haven't taken a down in the NFL, or even showed they can have success in this league, Pennington has done both and the deals are similar. This was a great deal, to argue otherwise is foolish.

Back
Top Bottom