Chaos that will follow NFL lockout helps Chad Henne's chances to stay Dolphins QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chaos that will follow NFL lockout helps Chad Henne's chances to stay Dolphins QB

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
The NFL lockout seemingly is on its last legs, down to a couple of days or a couple of weeks by most indications. It's the last hurrah for attorneys, in other words, and the two-minute warning for general managers in need of a quarterback via free agency or trade.

Gentlemen, start your speed dial. When it's finally legal to talk to veteran players again, the process will be accelerated by a shortage of time and exacerbated by frenzied bidding on the part of teams that have no decent options at quarterback.

Will the Miami Dolphins be among the first to dive into the panic pool, taking a swipe at Vince Young or Donovan McNabb or Kyle Orton or anybody else they can get their hands on?

Not the way I see it, although it's not from some glittery revelation that the future finally is here for quarterback of the future Chad Henne.

This just doesn't look like the season to be making great leaps forward, and that goes for every team. It's a time issue, pure and simple

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports...at-will-follow-nfl-lockout-helps-1595278.html

It's better not to be like Washington and overspend on players the second the clock strikes midnight. I don't think Miami will open their checkbook the second FA starts. However, I'd go for Zach Miller as quick as possible.

Back
Top Bottom