Charles harris surprises handicapped mom with a van and house | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles harris surprises handicapped mom with a van and house

tumblr_mdzwv0g1H81qdjda6o1_400.gif

83532985.gif

Awesome! Was kinda hoping to see a ramp for his mom too, but I guess that can always be stored and brought out when needed.

I don't know what his mom has but diabetes and all those chronic diseases are really devastating. His mom can't be that old and she's already wrecked. Good for Charles and the Harris family.

These are the kind of players we should build the team around going forward. We thought we could take a short cut and buy success by signing big contracts and big name players but it didn't get us anywhere and last season the wheels came off and it became clear that wholesale changes needed to be made. This kid shows great character and heart and how can you not love this guy for what he did for his Mom? I think Harris is going to get a step closer to the QB this season. He'll get us 8 or 9 sacks this season. He was one step away from a few sacks last year so if he's an instant quicker off the ball he'll be tough to stop. I sure hope the kid stays healthy, I'm pulling for him big time.

Class act! I live in Lauderdale and have to say, the Fins organization and players do amazing community service. They are involved in everything.

awesome.....that can he surprise us and play like a first round pick this year?.....lol

Nice. Makes it more fun to root for them when you have a sense that they are good men, not just good football players. Hopefully he continues to develop and we get the joy of rooting for great man/great player.

Back
Top Bottom