Chase Allan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chase Allan

tzjombie

Club Member
Reaction score
I thought he played very well tonight however I'm hearing nothing about it. Are my eyes deceiving me?

Yeah, he brought the lumber and very athletic. He's from the CFL, right?

I like Chase Allen but I think we may see Daryl Smith be the next to come into camp from off the couch.

Zach Thomas 2.0
lol no he's not. So was Jordan Tripp, so was that other white linebacker, and mitch hull, and every other white linebacker that's not highly touted. Chase Allen will be lucky to make the team

lol no he's not. So was Jordan Tripp, so was that other white linebacker, and mitch hull, and every other white linebacker that's not highly touted. Chase Allen will be lucky to make the team
It was a joke but alright. :thumbsup

Kid looked good out there tonight considering. Was in on a shitload of tackles. Hell even my brother picked up on him last night and he doesn't follow football at all. Get ZT back to bractice and have him shadow the kid for a while. Sounds like we are gonna need him.

I'm a serious Dolphin fan but I don't know anything about Chase Allen. I saw his name on the jersey and wrongly assumed it must be Nate Allen, our new Safety. What struck me was that Chase looked a decent size and played physical. He seemed to relish the tackling. Please correct me if you saw otherwise. Welcome more feedback on Chase Allen.

Back
Top Bottom