Chase Young with 1st pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chase Young with 1st pick

dnr3131

Active Roster
Reaction score
Chase Young is a generational player and looks to be the safest pick in the entire draft. I would be all good with that pick (must use other 2 #1s to move up and get Burrow/Tua). I would love to see Young opposite Taco. Would love nothing more than to see a ferocious defense here in Miami once again under a defensive coach. His jersey would be mine if drafted!!! The second round picks for lineman?

Chase Young is a generational player and looks to be the safest pick in the entire draft. I would be all good with that pick (must use other 2 #1s to move up and get Burrow/Tua). I would love to see Young opposite Taco. Would love nothing more than to see a ferocious defense here in Miami once again under a defensive coach. His jersey would be mine if drafted!!! The second round picks for lineman?
This kind of argument will be great when the season is over and we know the draft order. Right now, what is the point? We don't know if we will be 1 or 2 or 12. Not hating, just wondering why we have all these questions in the middle of the season.

This kind of argument will be great when the season is over and we know the draft order. Right now, what is the point? We don't know if we will be 1 or 2 or 12. Not hating, just wondering why we have all these questions in the middle of the season.
What else is there to wonder about with our Fins this season???? Just wondering, HA Ha

I take it you listened to booger last night.

What else is there to wonder about with our Fins this season???? Just wondering, HA Ha
Which of our UDFA pickups are panning out, improvements, coaching, etc. I dunno. I enjoy watching the nobodies out there bumpin it with pro bowlers and competing sometimes.

We’re going through all this **** with the express purpose of drafting a franchise QB, and one in particular. If we have the #1 pick we’re taking one, no matter how good any non-QB options are.

For those of you so quickly to say no, nah, booo, take 30 minutes on a Saturday and watch this kid. He is a MAN among boys right now. He will be the first non-QB taken in next years draft.
Yes he will, by the Redskins.

There is NO "can't miss" qb in this draft. Not Tua, Burrow or anyone. There is no Manning or Luck.

Most of the true elite qbs in the league, now and in the past, weren't taken with the 1st pick, or anywhere close to it. Hell, l'd take Gardner Minshew over last year's top pick in Mayfield.

Young is considered by most to be the best and safest pick in the upcoming draft. He could help transform this defense quickly as there will be many more pieces joining him next season.

Then you double down on qb increasing your chances of hitting on one.

Last edited:
Remember the name Chase Young. I understand the QB need. Remember, we have plenty of ammo to move up and get Burrow after the Bengals take Tua

Moving up is stupid considering how many holes we have on this team. But if we don’t have the 1st pick then I would be fine with Young

There is NO "can't miss" qb in this draft. Not Tua, Burrow or anyone. There is no Manning or Luck.

Most of the true elite qbs in the league, now and in the past, weren't taken with the 1st pick, or anywhere close to it. Hell, l'd take Gardner Minshew over last year's top pick in Mayfield.

Young is considered by most to be the best and safest pick in the upcoming draft. He could help transform this defense quickly as there will be many more pieces joining him next season.

Then you double down on qb increasing your chances of hitting on one.
You say there's no can't miss QB's in this draft...yet Young is a can't miss DE?...How do you know?..He isn't Reggie White or Bruce Smith..hell,he isn't one of the Bosa boys...
You go with safe....I'll shot for greatness,thank you..

Moving up is stupid considering how many holes we have on this team. But if we don’t have the 1st pick then I would be fine with Young
My thoughts exactly, so many posts talking about trading up for a bunch of picks for a single player when we have so many holes to fill.

Back
Top Bottom