Check out these Reebok Phin's shoes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out these Reebok Phin's shoes

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
I might get me a pair. :woot:

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2611036&cp=2567234.2154663

clear.gif

Those are pretty slick for fifty bills. Now if they where any more than that I would cry bloody murder about being a cheap attempt to sell crap shoes for high market price just because of the NFL license. Well played Reebok.

Those are pretty sweet. I just wish they were more white. I have a white paid of Hurricane shoes with a reversible tongue. They're pretty sick.

FF_163763ALT1_xl-1.jpg

Those are pretty sweet. I just wish they were more white. I have a white paid of Hurricane shoes with a reversible tongue. They're pretty sick.

FF_163763ALT1_xl-1.jpg
Put some forest green laces in those and even I would rock those KSwiss and I am the furthest thing from a 'Canes fan.

Put some forest green laces in those and even I would rock those KSwiss and I am the furthest thing from a 'Canes fan.

I think the reason why the laces are white is because when you reverse the tongue, the other side is green. Green laces wouldn't be a bad idea but I would hate to have to change out laces every time I flipped the tongue. I wear so much orange outside of work that I just leave the tongue green lol.

I'm sure the Gators have a similar pair. K-Swiss made several of these. Nike made a few collegiate designs as well.

Back
Top Bottom