Check out this Bad *** "Dolphins" T-Shirt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out this Bad *** "Dolphins" T-Shirt

:lol2: JCane your a riot.

Looks pretty ****in' ugly and ghetto to me. You couldn't pay me $5 to wear that crap.

:lol2: JCane your a riot.

Looks pretty ****in' ugly and ghetto to me. You couldn't pay me $5 to wear that crap.

Some dude out in Carol City came up with that design I'm sure.

:lol:

I can't believe that **** is $40 in this economy. Check that link if you haven't already. They also have Hurricane U shirts with the split U being shaped out of revolvers or something.

So far my fav is the Militant Button Up, Aqua with black details of course. :lol: The shoulder straps that remind me of Members Only jackets are ****in killer. Sport that bad puppy with the $15,000 chrome chainsaw and I've got myself a new role in the South Beach Chainsaw Massacre.

So far my fav is the Militant Button Up, Aqua with black details of course. :lol: The shoulder straps that remind me of Members Only jackets are ****in killer. Sport that bad puppy with the $15,000 chrome chainsaw and I've got myself a new role in the South Beach Chainsaw Massacre.

:lol:

:p4286:, who doesnt want a chrome chainsaw.

the new logo is bad as it is and now doing that to it, STUPID

Back
Top Bottom