Nick Mangold-NYG
Antonio Cromartie-Chicago
Lawerence Maroney- Carolina
Thomas Howard- Jax
Demeco Ryans-Minn
Lendale white-Ind
Jason Alllen-Seattle
Tamba Hali- pittsbrgh :D

lots of people say we are going to trade down or up MARK MY WORDS IMO WE WONT BE TRADING

sorry dude its TOO Complicated. i dono what you wrote there to be honest. maybe if you can clear it up with bettter details you'd get a response.

complicated? somebody liked it, its a good mock draft even boomer helped me put this thing together

complicated meaning tryign to figure out what you wrote. so waht we drafted wimbley and traded it to the jets for their picks? is that what it means? why do that? why not give em our 16 cuz they want a QB not just anyone hence if Cutler is on the board.

So then who do the Dolphins get with the 29th pick? Dude, this is written as clear as crushed glass. Clean it up so we can understand exactly what the phins did/drafted.

WaxOn WaxOff said:
So then who do the Dolphins get with the 29th pick? Dude, this is written as clear as crushed glass. Clean it up so we can understand exactly what the phins did/drafted.

thank you. i thought it was only me.

We Stay Put And Get Either Manny, Sanantonio, Cromartie, Who Early Here With This Pick

Back
Top Bottom