Chester and Jerman Fight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chester and Jerman Fight

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Just saw on Ch. 7 that they fought and Chester got more hits in. Also it was reported that the Fins will not discipline Randy for the incident that occurred. Also...they showed a beautiful pass by Feeley to CC for a TD. Just though I would share :up:

Prime Time said:
Just saw on Ch. 7 that they fought and Chester got more hits in. Also it was reported that the Fins will not discipline Randy for the incident that occurred. Also...they showed a beautiful pass by Feeley to CC for a TD. Just though I would share :up:

They also reported that he didn't practice...I thought I saw him out there...

I think Chester and Jerman are both going to have breakout years....

Larry is going to the probowl...

BTW, how is Jerman looking FF?

BobDroopy unless Chester gets a lot of sacks (which is tough for a DT to do altogehter), i dont see him going tothe Pro Bowl regardless of how he plays...its just how it is....i see names like Washington and Sapp going on name recognition + a few other guys....

We can hope though :)

Prime Time said:
Also it was reported that the Fins will not discipline Randy for the incident that occurred.
What incident are you referring to? I don't think i've heard. :hmmm:

JPhinfan86 said:
What incident are you referring to? I don't think i've heard. :hmmm:
u kno....the minor indcident where he hit his wife?:lol:

BTW, thx for the call on the sig;)

FinFan24 said:
u kno....the minor indcident where he hit his wife?

He pushed her back defensivly without the intent to hurt her. Get it right :tongue: . If his wife worded as you did, he would have been charged.

Oh ok. I thought he was referring to a fight in practice or something. No prob on the sig, i've got your back.

TerryTate said:
BobDroopy unless Chester gets a lot of sacks (which is tough for a DT to do altogehter), i dont see him going tothe Pro Bowl regardless of how he plays...its just how it is....i see names like Washington and Sapp going on name recognition + a few other guys....

We can hope though :)

IMO, Larry is going to have a better year then Timbo and If Timbo can make the probowl, Larry can too. :D

BTW sapp is playing DE this year :)

TerryTate said:
BobDroopy unless Chester gets a lot of sacks (which is tough for a DT to do altogehter), i dont see him going tothe Pro Bowl regardless of how he plays...its just how it is
Dude Tim Bowens made the Pro Bowl in 2002 and only had 36 tackles and 0 sackes. He did in 1999 also, havin only 1.5 sackes and 41 tackles.

bobdroopy said:
I think Chester and Jerman are both going to have breakout years....

Larry is going to the probowl...

BTW, how is Jerman looking FF?

IMO he looked better in minicamp, and that's pretty hard to do considering they had no pads. He's struggled lately with Timbo and Chester, but then again anyone would. IMO right now he's the worst starter on the line.

Jason Cole of the Herald reported they got into a fight as well (the first one of camp).

This is a good thing.

Muck said:
Jason Cole of the Herald reported they got into a fight as well (the first one of camp).

This is a good thing.

Had to be at the afternoon session...another thing I don't get is they've been holding a lot of guys out of the morning sessions only to let them go at it in the afternoon, Chester and Bowens in particular. I've heard talk that Timbo doesn't do morning practices, he's only been to 1 out 5. I'm still not sure why Pat is being held out, he had a very minor injury on Saturday.

Joe Schad...

First fisticuffs of camp with Larry Chester getting a decision over Greg Jerman. Not sure what they were fighting about, but Chester appeared to get in a few right-handed uppercuts.

Players seemed enthused by the whole ordeal.

Back
Top Bottom