Chester and Jerman Fight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chester and Jerman Fight

Isn't Chester like the strongest dude on the team?? Wrong guy to F with IMO.

Good to see some spark though...just don't wanna see anyone get Tysoned.

Fights in practices are good! It means they are working their asses off.

ahhh, I remember a few pop warner and high school fights I got into... they were great... well untill the coach made use run after...

Muck said:
Jason Cole of the Herald reported they got into a fight as well (the first one of camp).

This is a good thing.
Yes indeed.Lets show a little passion out there.:fire:

Day 5 of pre-season and people are already talking about the pro-bown. Hmmmm

Tony Wise really likes Greg Jerman. Wise pushed strongly to start him at right guard last year, but he was overruled by Dave, who chose to start Todd Perry instead. I've heard from several people that many of the Dolphins players felt Greg Jerman was one of the better linemen on the team last year.

miamirick said:
Isn't Chester like the strongest dude on the team?? Wrong guy to F with IMO.

Good to see some spark though...just don't wanna see anyone get Tysoned.

Yes he had some sick Bench rep like 325 lbs and did 38 reps now at the combine Igor Olshansky(SP?) and Sapoaga(SP?)did 41 and 42 at 225 lbs.So yes hes strong and if you gonna tangle wit him ya best not him get ahold of ya or you are done.325 lbs 38 times is just SICK.

Justasportsfan said:
I'm sure Eddie Moore wasn't close by.

Actually, when Chester nailed Jerman, Moore was in the background sprawled out cold. He saw Chester connect and his glass jaw gave way with just the pure windforce. :roflmao: :shakeno:

IceStorm said:
Day 5 of pre-season and people are already talking about the pro-bown. Hmmmm

Man, I love your sig. It makes me crack up everytime I see it. It reminds me of a tape at Blockbuster that was left in the sunlight and faded as the years went by. (No pun intended)

Al13 said:
are you sure ?
hes right. Hell play DT when they run 4-3. But theyll be running more 3-4 in which Sapp will move to DE.

PBI said he missed with all of his punches and merely ripped his helmet off.

Just because you are big and strong doesn't mean you can fight.

Back
Top Bottom