**Chiefs/Packers Game Watch | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Chiefs/Packers Game Watch

We should have easily beaten them. We shot ourselves in the foot too many times...
Big problem
I know we’re all giddy about playing a near perfect game against the Skins today, but we play sloppy and makes a ton of mistakes against good teams
This has to be a concern with everyone until proven otherwise

I came out of that game feeling we were the better team. Too many idiots in the media and here only look at who won, but that's simplistic and doesn't tell you anything about who would win in a future meeting.
We haven’t proved it yet
When will we?

Big problem
I know we’re all giddy about playing a near perfect game against the Skins today, but we play sloppy and makes a ton of mistakes against good teams
This is true, but we seem to be making progress in all phases. That’s a good thing, but you’re right, we have to win the big ones.

Chiefs will outclass them in the second half. It’s what they do. The game is just too long against the Chiefs. If it was a 45 minute game, I’d give the Pack a chance.

Big problem
true but we also kinda looked like **** for a month with slow starts and general nonsense. today was none of that it was all locked in.

Chiefs have been a terrible second half team. Let’s hope it continues tonight.
Agreed, Don't know what's going to happen and I certainly wouldn't bet against the Chiefs. But I like how GB is playing.

That Rams-Ravens game next weekend suddenly looks more interesting with the recent success of the Rams. They’ll have to buck the trend of west coast teams not traveling well.

Back
Top Bottom