Choi and Cabrera: Home Run Machines! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Choi and Cabrera: Home Run Machines!

M.C. hit his 4th today I believe...

I was at the game were Choi hit his two HRs. It is funny because every time I have doubted him the following at bat he scores or brings in a run.

Each one of them hit one tonight as well as Dontrelle Willis. 9-0 win for our Marlins tonight. OH YEAH!

The kid(Cabrera) is unbelievable. Isn't he a free agent in 2005? We better lock him up. He's a very special player. Believe it or not...last year I started watching baseball again BECAUSE of M.C. I had read so much about him, then when we brought him in...I started watching every Marlins game.

6 HR's in 8 games, & you don't turn 21 until later in the week? Sick.

i called it before the season that he would be NL MVP, screw this bonds crap, look out for CAbrera!

Originally posted by TerryTate
i called it before the season that he would be NL MVP, screw this bonds crap, look out for CAbrera!
I guess it's possible for Miguel to hit more HRs then Bonds. But I don't think he'll quite edge Bonds's .550 OBP

Sorry, but as long as Barry is OWNING Babe Ruth's slugging records, he's a lock for MVP.

Good to see Cabrera cutting down on the strikeouts tho, I look forward to watching him this year.

Choi hit #5 today!

Fishies are now 8-1.

They both are playing expectacular ball and both so young, we need to luck up Cabs. Last year Hutton and Kasper said that Cabrera was going to be a star and a probably hall of famer.

Choi won't keep it up. He started off hot like this in HRs last year only to disappear. After July all he did was strikeout. Nothing has changed, he still either strikeouts or walks every at bat & will end up with a low batting average.

I noticed that of Choi's 6 hits, 5 are home runs. He's a strikeout machine waiting to happen.

Good Point. I have said the same things many times when he been at bat, and when I have said this he hits a HR. Pretty ironic.

Back
Top Bottom