Chris Akins injured.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Akins injured..

MrClean

The one and only
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just watching ESPN News hi lites of the scrimmage and Akins was taken off the field on a cart. He was wearing what appeared to be a leg brace on the right leg. All they said was he got rolled up on.

MrClean said:
Just watching ESPN News hi lites of the scrimmage and Akins was taken off the field on a cart. He was wearing what appeared to be a leg brace on the right leg. All they said was he got rolled up on.

okay...there goes the Special Teams ace..........If this keeps up.......My liver will go to ****.

Someone wake me up PLEASE!!!! not as important but WTF man, what next?? I'm afraid to even ask....

NJPHIN34 said:
Someone wake me up PLEASE!!!! not as important but WTF man, what next?? I'm afraid to even ask....

This off-season will never end. It will last FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES.

MrClean said:
Unfreaking believable! When will the hurting STOP?!?!?!

When we signed Akins...I said: "Way to go Rick...just we needed!!! A special Teams ace that we have not had since IZZO!!"

Well....so much for that crap.

To make matters worse Ed Werner just called Ogunleye "Olugaley."
:french:

It's all speculation now as to how serious Akins' injury is. Hopefully the football gods will go easier on us this time and it's not too bad.

tehMick said:
To make matters worse Ed Werner just called Ogunleye "Olugaley."
:french:

Yeah...and the fact that we aquirred a NEW TE called STEVE McMichael.... :roflmao:

MrClean said:
It's all speculation now as to how serious Akins' injury is. Hopefully the football gods will go easier on us this time and it's not too bad.

He had an AIR CAST on.........God hates the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom