Chris Akins injured.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Akins injured..

Confidence is low........Are any of you now dreading the CAMP notes?

WHAT AN OFF-SEASON!!!

Section126 said:
Confidence is low........Are any of you now dreading the CAMP notes?

WHAT AN OFF-SEASON!!!
Yeah, make that a poll! I vote no more camp reports! I just don't think my liver or ticker is gonna make it to opening day at this rate.

Wow..I hope the Phins do well..but I have a feeling this is going to be one LOOOONG season.

midwest_phinfan said:
Air cast usually = broken leg

Just trying to remain optimist until we hear an official report, but could air cast also = precautionary measure?

Well, as long as my local distributor keeps stocking miller lite on the shelves, then Ill always be able to end my day on a good note. Tommorow Chambers is going to blow out his knee..... but then i can go to the store and pound about 10 beers and some chinese food and forget about it for a few hours:yell: But in all seriousness, please let Sept 5th come, or whatever the last "real practice" day is. This is insane....... But like others have said, NO MATTER how many injuries, retirements, firings....come week 1 Ill be fired up as always......well not like always, but close....these injuries make things tough to be a fan and get into the season, but life could be worse......lets enjoy what wins we may get and hope for the best Finfans!!!!

I'll be positive. At least it was'nt Jason Taylor :shakeno:

MrClean said:
Just watching ESPN News hi lites of the scrimmage and Akins was taken off the field on a cart. He was wearing what appeared to be a leg brace on the right leg. All they said was he got rolled up on.
It didn't look good for Akins. This is what happens when you leave the Pats and sign with a division rival. Bad karma.

Fins are dropping like flies. He was a great special teams player, you would have liked him. I was upset to see him sign with the Fins. Now I don't feel as bad about it, although I hope it is just a broken leg. Something that will heal.

PatriotGOD said:
It didn't look good for Akins. This is what happens when you leave the Pats and sign with a division rival. Bad karma.

Fins are dropping like flies. He was a great special teams player, you would have liked him. I was upset to see him sign with the Fins. Now I don't feel as bad about it, although I hope it is just a broken leg. Something that will heal.

Karma has never worked that way when former Dolphins have signed with other AFC East teams. They usually do very well, especially against us. Byars and Parmalee come to mind right away, and there are probably others. The Pats got a special deal with Buddha?

Until we see a press release from the team, nobody knows the extent of his injury.
That's really nice of you to hope it is just a broken leg. :shakeno:

MrClean said:
Karma has never worked that way when former Dolphins have signed with other AFC East teams. They usually do very well, especially against us. Byars and Parmalee come to mind right away, and there are probably others. The Pats got a special deal with Buddha?
Izzo has been great.... ;)

Until we see a press release from the team, nobody knows the extent of his injury.

That's really nice of you to hope it is just a broken leg. :shakeno:
And here I thought I was being nice, for a troll... ;)

I was being realistic. He wasn't in an air-cast for an "owie." Given the options, the fibula is the one you want. ACL or mutltiple ligaments and he is out for 18 months -- minimum. Given what appeared to happen, someone rolled up on his leg, that's usually an ACL/MCL tear. Contrary to what was suggested by someone else, they do splint for ligaments all the time so don't get your hopes up.

34JERK, you better pray JT doesnt get hurt because if he does i will hunt you down and destroy you.
:fire:
34JERK said:
I'll be positive. At least it was'nt Jason Taylor :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom