Chris Foerster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Foerster

dolphinators13 said:
I don’t know if anyone will care about this… but I go to school with his daughter. They are moving at the end of school in the beginning of June. Just thought I would let everyone know.

is she a big fan of the Colts and bummed ? He can afford to move now that he is OC.

O and yeah is she hot ? :roflmao:

She is gorgeous!!! Its funny I first talked to her last year when her dad was the tightened coach for the Colts. She liked the Colts but said she liked the Jets and Raiders. About a month ago my friend and me went out to dinner with her and her friend and talked football. She strongly dislikes Jay Fiedler, but for some reason believes Wanny is a good coach. Everyone was telling me I should have asked her to prom. She is a sophomore and I am a junior. I had a girlfriend and didn’t but now I wish I would have. Hopefully I can keep in touch with her when she moves to Miami.

dolphinators13 said:
She is gorgeous!!! Its funny I first talked to her last year when her dad was the tightened coach for the Colts. She liked the Colts but said she liked the Jets and Raiders. About a month ago my friend and me went out to dinner with her and her friend and talked football. She strongly dislikes Jay Fiedler, but for some reason believes Wanny is a good coach. Everyone was telling me I should have asked her to prom. She is a sophomore and I am a junior. I had a girlfriend and didn’t but now I wish I would have. Hopefully I can keep in touch with her when she moves to Miami.
clear.gif

I thought the one in the middle was CK's mum?

I'm not sure if I should be more embarrassed at this jibe or if you should be more embarrassed that you used the word "mum" in a sentence...

Simmer down on the pics guys. Sophomore in high school means she's what, 15?

ckparrothead said:
I'm not sure if I should be more embarrassed at this jibe or if you should be more embarrassed that you used the word "mum" in a sentence...

Simmer down on the pics guys. Sophomore in high school means she's what, 15?

Instead of Mom you mean? Which would be FAR more embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom