"Chucky" for Miami's next Coach! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Chucky" for Miami's next Coach!

iDolFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
djfresh47 said:
there is no point in firing a coach mid-season... It doesn't do anything for the "team", they'll do just as bad with anybody else as they're doing with Dave. I think Dave get's till the end of the season, then they rebuild. Why is it that every Phin fan believes Edge will be here? How about this the Phins would be better not to bring him in!! They need to build around there WR. They have the 3 best WR in the AFC East, I know fans will say what about Moulds? But Moulds is washed up, he can't do anything without Peerless Price in the B-Lo. Tom Moore should be the next HC of the Miami Dolphins, his system will fit in perfectly with players the Phins have on offense if they draft a franchise QB....

I will be there watching the 2 worst teams in the NFL this weekend!

B/C Edge wants to come here! I welcome him!

We are one decent QB, Edge, 1 to 2 olineman and a Good coach away from the super bowl!!

I vote for Chucky! Gruden could be a phil jackson type coach. a coach that just finally pushes that team that is so close, over the hump!

I'm not sure how good Tom Moore will be, especially since Peyton Manning is basically the offensive coordinator at the line of scrimmage!!

Personally i dont understand people gushing about Gruden. He took Tony Dungys team, won a superbowl and has sucked the two years after he won it.

Lets take a breath and re-examine this and find us a tough but fair coach that understands you need balance on both sides of the ball to win consistently.

Hell, next thing you know someone will want Wes Welker to coach and play :lol:

Who cares? Gruden won't be available anyway. No way Tampa lets him go after what they gave up for him.

No Gruden! He won with Dungy's team and has collected crap since he was able to get his own players.....with his team last year, he went 7-9, and this season is looking no better

Screw Gruden. Like everybody from Oakland's press says, he won the super bowl with Dungy's players, and look at him now with his own players.

I'd rather have some new blood like Saban or Kubiak.

No Gruden. the worst thing the Miami front office can do is rush and pick the wrong guy for the job. moFinz is right, let's take a deep breath and evaluate every option, and them make the best decision!

Tampa won't let Gruden go. I wish they would. Gruden turned around the Raiders and the Bucs. That's two separate programs. He would do wonders for our team, but I don't see Tampa letting him go. They'll give him another shot to rebuild.

miamirw said:
Tampa won't let Gruden go. I wish they would. Gruden turned around the Raiders and the Bucs. That's two separate programs. He would do wonders for our team, but I don't see Tampa letting him go. They'll give him another shot to rebuild.

Yeah he turned around the Bucs...Kinda like Wanny turned around the 'Fins...

Took a team that was prebuilt to the superbowl, and then accelerated the Wanny Death Spiral...

Gruden = :shakeno: IMHO

He may have won with Dungys team, but he played against a team he built. I'd have no problem with chucky. He's a waaaay better playcaller than wanny atleast.

touborg said:
He may have won with Dungys team, but he played against a team he built. I'd have no problem with chucky. He's a waaaay better playcaller than wanny atleast.

And his old team that he built and he played against, well they got killed. Looks like he has a pattern of building a 1 or 2 year good team and then they just slowly dissolve into a pile of a chit. Sound like someone we know?? *cough WANNY cough*

MoFinz said:
Personally i dont understand people gushing about Gruden. He took Tony Dungys team, won a superbowl and has sucked the two years after he won it.

I agree with this statement. Look at Barry Switzer and what he did in Dallas with Jimmy Johnsons team.

He's a good coach, but I don't think it would work well. However he would be a step above what we have.

Back
Top Bottom