Cienciano Beats Boca! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cienciano Beats Boca!

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
The Peruvian club beat Boca today to become the ultimate South American Club Champ. They tied 1-1, and Peru beat them in Penalties. I was at the game in Lockhart stadium and most of the stadium was for Boca but there was a little section for us Peruvians! I took many pics with my phone and we celebrated loudly and proudly when we scored to tie and when we won. PERU! PERU! CIENCIANO! BOCA....SOMOS TU PAPA! Great stuff. I'll have these memories to tell to my grandchildren and so will the rest of the family who went. This was an awesome showing! Cheers to all the players :)

It's called keeping your options open lol.

Copa Libertadores > Copa Suramericana

The utilmate South American Club tournament is Copa Libertadores but still good accomplishment by Peruvian team.I was rooting for them yesterday and it was a great goal.

Primetime would have been clebrating no matter who since he has family in both country.

Pick a side already PT.I bet you were planning on celebrating with Argies if Boca would had won.

Boca somos tu Papa ??? :confused2 :hmmm:

minus said:
Primetime would have been clebrating no matter who since he has family in both country.

Pick a side already PT.I bet you were planning on celebrating with Argies if Boca would had won.

I wouldn't have rooted for Boca. I watch Argentina league but I like their national team, don't care much for their clubs. I was in Peru attire. Please. I wasn't going to celebrate if Argentina won...I'd be upset actually...Peru is my main roots.

Prime Time said:
I wouldn't have rooted for Boca. I watch Argentina league but I like their national team, don't care much for their clubs. I was in Peru attire. Please. I wasn't going to celebrate if Argentina won...I'd be upset actually...Peru is my main roots.

You would root for Peru NT over Argentina NT in a head to head match?

The player who scored the goal for Cienciano is Colombian or am I wrong?

minus said:
You would root for Peru NT over Argentina NT in a head to head match?

The player who scored the goal for Cienciano is Colombian or am I wrong?

I don't know about that one but for clubs I'd go Peruvian. And in Copa America I was rooting for Peru because it was in Peru, and I didn't want to see the people be let down so I rooted for them. If it was on fair grounds, I don't know.

Boca misses A.Perea.

Director Tecnico Radomir:
"Pero yo quiero destacar a Perea. Es un futbolista sacrificado, que juegan en una posición distinta a la suya en estos momentos, porque él es central, aunque rinde bien donde le pongan. Creo que hay muchos que han estado ciegos en no ver antes las posibilidades de este futbolista. Me encanta. Es un diamante puro. Un chico que te da una serie de alternativas tácticas increíbles y que incluso con el tiempo pudiera actuar por delante de la defensa. Es el mejor defensa del fútbol español."

Translated to English:
"But I want to emphasize to Perea.He is a sacrificed soccer player, that plays in a position different from his at the moment, because it is central, although renders well where they put to him. I believe that there are many have been blind in before not seeing the possibilities of this soccer player. It enchants to me. It is a pure diamond. A boy who gives a series of incredible tactical alternatives and who with time even could act in front of the defense.He is the best defender in La Ligua."

I thought he was sold to Real Madrid but he was sold to Atletico Madrid who is currently #1 in the standings.He is getting so much praise after only 2 games played in Spain.He played for America De Cali before being sold to Boca who sold him for 8 Mil. Euros after only 1 season in Agerntina.

BTW

Primetime:

Copa SurAmericana
Liga Dep. Universitaria VS Cienciano 09/28

More praises for A.Perea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Luis Amaranto Peréa ha sido calificado por entrenadores de las calidades de Radomir Antic cómo "el mejor central del mundo en este momento, sin duda, es además el más rápido". Con un promedio de ocho puntos de calificación sobre diez en cada uno de los tres partidos oficiales que ha disputado en La Liga de las Estrellas, es el nervio conductor del líder del fútbol español.
Su última actuación frente al poderoso Barcelona, el pasado fin de semana,

lo encumbró como el mejor jugador Iberoamericano de La Liga en el inicio de ésta; clasificación semanal que realiza la agencia de noticias EFE.

"Es un Ferrari", "La mejor inversión del Atlético de Madrid en los últimos años", "El Negro nos va a llevar a ganar la liga" fueron algunos de los conceptos emitidos por fanáticos "Colchoneros" alrededor del mundo en el diálogo vía Internet ofrecido por el Club ayer.

"Es un velocista puro, insuperable en el mano a mano; podría competir en los cien metros planos con Tim Montgomery o Carl Lewis en su mejor momento, corre los primeros 20 metros en 2.84 segundos, Montgomery lo hacía en tres flat" coinciden en anotar los informes de la prensa internacional.

Sin lugar a dudas el nuevo "Ferrari" colombiano ha reabierto el mercado español para nuestro fútbol. Su humildad, seriedad y calidad exultante son
garantía de éxito en España. Amaranto es orgullo de las Divisiones Menores del Deportivo Independiente Medellín para el mundo."

http://www.as.com/articulo.html?xre...1&anchor=dasftb

Translation

"Luis Peréa Amaranth has been described by trainers of the qualities of Radomir Antic how" the best CB of the world at this moment, without a doubt, is in addition fastest ". With an average of eight points of qualification on ten in each one of the three official parties that have disputed in the League of Stars, it is the conductive nerve of the leader of Spanish soccer. Its last performance in front of powerful Barcelona, the past weekend, encumbró as the best Latin American player of the League in the beginning of this one; weekly classification that makes the agency of the news EFE. "It is a Ferrari", "the best investment of Athletic of Madrid in the last the years", "the Black is going to take to us to gain the league" were some of the concepts emitted by fanatics "Colchoneros" around the world in the dialogue via Internet offered by the Club yesterday. "She is a pure, insurmountable sprinter in the hand by hand; he could compete in the one hundred flat meters with Tim Montgomery or Carl Lewis at his better moment, runs the first 20 meters in 2.84 seconds, Montgomery did in three flat "agree in writing down the information of the international press. Without doubt the new "Colombian Ferrari" has reopened the Spanish market for our soccer. Their humility, seriousness and exultante quality are guarantee of success in Spain. Amaranth is pride of the Smaller Divisions of Sport the Independent Medellín for the world."

Right now he is leading candidate for EFE award.

Colombia NT defense is just GANGSTER.Now that Alexander Viveros has regain form and hopefully he wil be back with the NT but I don't a problem with Bedoya either.

Cordoba(Italy),Perea(Spain),Viveros(France),Yepes(France)

minus said:
Colombia NT defense is just GANGSTER.Now that Alexander Viveros has regain form and hopefully he wil be back with the NT but I don't a problem with Bedoya either.

Cordoba(Italy),Perea(Spain),Viveros(France),Yepes(France)

:shakeno: I hope you are kiddin'.

Prime Time said:
:shakeno: I hope you are kiddin'.

No.

Get a clue about soccer other than Argentinian players.

Back
Top Bottom