Circus Continues in JETS Land | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Circus Continues in JETS Land

In 2010, giving him the benefit of the doubt over Favre, I had him objectively ranked at 15, given everyone's relative resources, and defenses. Actually Cassel, Schaub and certainly Flacco did more with as much or less, and with at least as stiff a level of competition within their divisions. And that was a 1 year anomaly as he lived up, or down to being a statistical bottom 6 feeder each of the other 3 years and from a career perspective. I was being generous if anything; ain't no way I was being overly critical or even viewing it through anything other than coke bottle-thick green lenses did Buttchez even sniff the top dozen QBs in '10.

I'd go with 16-20 myself.

False. And if you're elite, like you claim the Jets were, NE doesn't matter.

Pure opinion there. Deflect too. You're getting good at going against what you preach.

Right. Starting 0-1 meant the season was over.

D gave up 4th most points in entire NFL. Scored more than the elite Jets that year too.

Flacco blew a 21-7 lead? Who knew?

Deflect.

Pure opinion? we won 2 playoff games, mark played very well. Cassel led KC to 7 pts in their loss throwing 0 TDs and 3 INts.

They had us at home against a rookie QB in his first ever start. we crushed them.

I would double check those #s, I'd be willing to bet their O gave up a ton of pts on TOs too. many of their pts were in garbage time, that may impress you b/c it looks nice on a stat sheet but it doesn't impress me.

Up 21-14 he threw an INT that set Pitt up at the Bal 25 where they would tie the game. He had numerous possessions up 21-7 and 14-7 and couldn't do anything.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

I'd go with 16-20 myself.

Here you go again not w/ being all over the place much like w/ your elite discussions. I thought his ranking said 27 so he was 27th?

Here you go again not w/ being all over the place much like w/ your elite discussions. I thought his ranking said 27 so he was 27th?

Was being facetious. Don't deflect.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

I would double check those #s, I'd be willing to bet their O gave up a ton of pts on TOs too. many of their pts were in garbage time, that may impress you b/c it looks nice on a stat sheet but it doesn't impress me.

Funny. The Jets had garbage time too in 2012 and it didn't help Sanchez's stats.

Was being facetious. Don't deflect.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Funny. The Jets had garbage time too in 2012 and it didn't help Sanchez's stats.

he's never been a good garbage time QB, I'm ok with that. Garbage time stat padding means nothing to me.

1 excellent and 1 good playoff games are heavily outweighed by 2 years of average play and 2 years of bad play.

Back
Top Bottom