Clarrett Not Going to Combine?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clarrett Not Going to Combine??

Lukin

Colbert '08
Reaction score
What a dummy.. He takes the NFL to court so he can enter the draft, then decides not to participate in the combine after he's invited? What a slap in the face to the league and his peers as well. I don't understand this kid, I hope no one drafts him.

It's a very smart move. He's not in shape. He's only been working out for a few weeks. Now he has a month & a half more to get back in shape.

Originally posted by SMadison29
It's a very smart move. He's not in shape. He's only been working out for a few weeks. Now he has a month & a half more to get back in shape.

you're telling me, this kid had a whole year off, he was expecting to go to the NFL this year, he actually sues the NFL twice just so he can get in, and he's out of shape?!?!?! if he was expecting to get in the NFL wouldn't you think he would be busting his a** in the gym all year? what a moron.

Yeah, I'm sure the NFL scouts will understand.... :chuckle:

:up: Way to go Maurice.... Yet another resounding display of your inconceivable stupidity.

Originally posted by Thundercracker

you're telling me, this kid had a whole year off, he was expecting to go to the NFL this year, he actually sues the NFL twice just so he can get in, and he's out of shape?!?!?! if he was expecting to get in the NFL wouldn't you think he would be busting his a** in the gym all year? what a moron.

I'm just telling you why he's not participating in the combine. If he's out of shape then he's smart not to work out.

I don't like him either, but it would've been dumb for him to work out right now.
He's going to work out for teams in ealry April.

I'm just telling you why he's not participating in the combine. If he's out of shape then he's smart not to work out.

yeah, it is smart of him to sit out because his stock would drop if they saw him. but he is a total moron for not working out all the time to get ready for the NFL.

I thought only seniors could go to the combine.. ?:(

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I thought only seniors could go to the combine.. ?:(

It's mostly seniors. Just about every underclassman that declares is invited too.

It's mostly seniors. Just about every underclassman that declares is invited too.

Wrong, EVERY player who's eligible for the draft and who has at least some chance of getting drafted is invited regardless of their graduation status.

Yeah, I found out last night that he's taking all the physicals and tests and Interviews. just not the workout. He's doing that in April.

I predict Dallas will take him in Round 2. They are scheduled to be the 1st team to interview him. And Billy Parcells will welcome the challenge of straitening him out.... :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom