Classic Dan Marino 4th Q Comeback Video!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Classic Dan Marino 4th Q Comeback Video!!

The most unimaginable thing is that a few weeks later he was out of the league for good. Go figure. We are still recovering from the Wannstedt error.

Thanks for the video.:thanks:

Thats how I came up with my user name.It was always fun to watch Dan Marino on 4Thand10.The guy was money in the bag.

Hey! Thanks so much for the video link, I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Classic Marino after the refs ruled TD, jumping up and down like a little kid. Please keep posting links like this!

Thanks,
Bret

Damn glad I was in the building that day.

Blitz a corner get burned deep. :chuckle:

Anyone at the Indy game when Lorenzo Bromell broke Mannings jaw.
:tumbleweed:

Amazing !!!

Cool link, i wish there were more rare Marino vids on the net, so many great memories. Nobody played with more heart and determination than Marino, you could see it in his eyes.

I hope Turner can be a faster version of Gadsen, that would be great.

If anyone has more rare links to Marino vids please post them, thanks.

Ah hell the first time I saw Gadsden make a big play down the field I thought it was Charles Jordan wearing #88. Nope it was Orande!

Haha. I remember watching this game with my uncle when I was 10 or 11. I wonder what our division would be like if we still had to play the Colts.

During the 4th and 10 timeout, why would you play the Rocky theme if you are Indy?

Back
Top Bottom