Clear this up for me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clear this up for me

SmokeyPhinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Foerster: ``I feel great. We're in place. Obviously, there was a period of adjustment when the job change occurred. Now everybody is on board, and we're headed in the right direction with a good plan. Through that quarterback school and now coming into the fall, it's all in place for me. We know where we're going, we have a nice playbook and it's all set up and ready to go.''

Didn't I hear somewhere that Feeley said our offense is in shambles and looks more lost then ever?

I think that was a paper in Philly that was saying that, however, I wouldn't take what a local Philly paper says literally. They like to trash everyone.

I'm optimistic!

SmokeyPhinz said:
Foerster: ``I feel great. We're in place. Obviously, there was a period of adjustment when the job change occurred. Now everybody is on board, and we're headed in the right direction with a good plan. Through that quarterback school and now coming into the fall, it's all in place for me. We know where we're going, we have a nice playbook and it's all set up and ready to go.''

Didn't I hear somewhere that Feeley said our offense is in shambles and looks more lost then ever?
You have a link? Where did you get this quote?

:roflmao:

Yeah I think it is more closer to what Feeley thinks. I think our O will be in trouble because of the way they are managing it, much more than because of personnel.

If Feely did say that, he will probably be on the bench during our games this season.

Lebetard said that Feeley said that, when Leb was in the midst of his C.R.A.P. campaign (Cover Ricky's @ss Pronto).

I don't think any verification has ever been reported by anyone else.

I really don't believe that Feeley said that because it wasn't qouted in the article.

inFINSible said:
Lebetard said that Feeley said that, when Leb was in the midst of his C.R.A.P. campaign (Cover Ricky's @ss Pronto).

I don't think any verification has ever been reported by anyone else.
That's all I need to know.............obviously horse manure, seeing as it came from a horse's a$$. :lol:

The Foerster quote was in our "Quick Links" section on the Finheaven frontpage. The Feeley quote is from a Philly newspaper which I don't have a link to. It's been on this board before though.

SmokeyPhinz said:

What do you expect him to say publicly? Something like this perhaps?

"Well, to be perfectly honest, I'm kinda lost out there, I've never called an offense before and I'm pretty nervous about it because I have no experience at it. As far as AJ Feeley goes, he seems to be frustrated by the way I'm handling this because were all really struggling trying to put this thing together"

Come on dude, you certainly must know you will never get that from a coach, so why would you take that to be a facts of the situation?

It is known that several players are frustrated by how things are going and have privately voiced it to different individuals.

I never voiced my opinion on the matter. I'm just confused as what I am hearing regarding the offense. Would Foerster lie about it? If so, we'll see his lie when our offense takes the field now wont we?

BlueFin, did you ever see that reported anywhere besides when leBetard reported it??

If so, do you have a link?

SmokeyPhinz said:
I never voiced my opinion on the matter. I'm just confused as what I am hearing regarding the offense. Would Foerster lie about it? If so, we'll see his lie when our offense takes the field now wont we?
Yes....we certainly will, in fact only then will we really know if all this smoke really is a serious fire that sinks this ship and Wannstedt's Dolphin tenure.

I also think it may have been right after the switch if it was said. It could be a case where they were unorganized and confused when the unexpected change took place. I wouldnt put it past LeBastard to dig up something from months ago when craziness was the rule to support his defense of Ricky. Maybe Dan "I suk Ricky's nuts" LeBastard should go become friends with Kravitz as well, then they can all have one big group hug.

Hey Blue, if we perform better than everyone's expectations, will you be here to admit you statement as fact was not a fact at all?

Back
Top Bottom