Clear this up for me | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clear this up for me

inFINSible said:
BlueFin, did you ever see that reported anywhere besides when leBetard reported it??

If so, do you have a link?
Not specifically concerning AJ Feely, just Lebatard, however, I did hear Bokamper say he's heard similar things from unnamed players as well. Other QAM hosts have also heard these kinds of things. We also on this very board read Ethan Skolnick admit that many players on the current roster had privately confided to being unhappy with the offensive philosophy of Wannstedt and the way he handles his job.

Now all of this may just be smoke, or it could be indicators of a much deeper problem that will be fully exposed when they play the games, certainly the resignation of Collier as OC raises some questions for those that don't take the health concerns excuse on face value as the reason for his quitting. The reports of Collier and Trestman arguing over philosophy certainly is cause for concern about whether this coaching staff has its act together.

rickeyrunsover said:
Hey Blue, if we perform better than everyone's expectations, will you be here to admit you statement as fact was not a fact at all?
I'm a man and I admit when I'm wrong, which statement of fact were you referring too?

Back
Top Bottom