Clyde Christensen = Juice Box Boy? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clyde Christensen = Juice Box Boy?

pjzabo

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Why don't we hear anything about this guy in this whole dumpster fire that is our Offense? OK, I get that Gase is calling the plays and we are all thrilled with how that is working out. Whether he has to dumb it down for players that can't learn the system or cause he just sucks at it. Guess if we blow the whole offense up we will find out sooner or later.

.....But - the fact the offense is never prepared to start a game, the penalties, the players not knowing their assignments. What is Christensen doing??

His bio reads pretty damn good . Has had two other OC jobs, assistant HC. But he is totally invisible and also seems to get a pass in all this. I've read a bunch about Burke this year and NOTHING about CC

The dysfunction on the org chart needs to be fixed. The whole Tannenbaum - Grier and Gase - Christensen hierarchy is nonsense. We don't need puppet masters, we need leaders at each coaching and management position.

I actually blame Christensen more than Gase for our offensive woes. We need to retool the offense including the coaches.

It’s a complete blow up. Obviously we have to find an Oline coach, but it can’t end there. Shawn Jefferson needs to be fired, as his WRs don’t block, and to often run the wrong routes and/or just look lost. Clyde needs to be fired, and we need to hire an OC that is competent to call the plays.

I’m so sick of this. It’s year after year of deciding who to fire, and looking for guys that will fix everything. There has been no stability in this franchise since Shula left.

Clyde Christensen isn't the problem.

Clyde Christensen, from what I have heard, was a big part of our 'back to basics' offensive turnaround last season.

Just think it's strange that our offense is a total confused and under performing nightmare and the OC seems to get a total pass. I was at the Pittsburgh game last year, I thought it was more having our starting O-Line in place that turned it around more than anything Christensen did, but it's more you never hear anything about him or from him.

I think Gase is such a face of the franchise now and since he is handling the playcalling duties we forget there is a guy getting paid to "coordinate" the offense.

Just think it's strange that our offense is a total confused and under performing nightmare and the OC seems to get a total pass. I was at the Pittsburgh game last year, I thought it was more having our starting O-Line in place that turned it around more than anything Christensen did, but it's more you never hear anything about him or from him.

I think Gase is such a face of the franchise now and since he is handling the playcalling duties we forget there is a guy getting paid to "coordinate" the offense.

Subscribe to VIP :)

It’s a complete blow up. Obviously we have to find an Oline coach, but it can’t end there. Shawn Jefferson needs to be fired, as his WRs don’t block, and to often run the wrong routes and/or just look lost. Clyde needs to be fired, and we need to hire an OC that is competent to call the plays.

I’m so sick of this. It’s year after year of deciding who to fire, and looking for guys that will fix everything. There has been no stability in this franchise since Shula left.

In addition to me harping about a good OL coach, I'm with you on Jefferson for sure.

We need a proven play caller with a great deal of experience in the offseason. Gase needs to relieve himself of those responsibilities. He clearly can't handle it, and that's understandable considering he's a head coach.

Back
Top Bottom