C'mon...where's the Gator fans??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

C'mon...where's the Gator fans???

miamarino484

A Dolphin & Gator til I Die!
Reaction score
ok...I know they're maybe alot of State and Hurricane fans here BUT....you gotta at least show love to the ones that are representing our State and the home of this years BCS Champs once again!!! You gotta love Tebow c'mon...he's an all around "team" player...I may be biased having called Gainesville my home for over a decade but you gotta admit....who else REALLY has a chance to beat us this year??? ...and don't say Oklahoma...because I hate to tell ya..it aint gonna happen...:up::woot:

They are fun to watch...but they better not read too much of their own press or someone will jump up and bite them in the butt. This Gator team is way too similar to the Miami team of 2002 that was predicted to steamroll everyone and then was a 14 point favorite against Ohio State. That team just thought they had to show up in Tempe and the Ohio State would surrender.

you're right on that...problem with being a Gator fan is consistancy.....when it comes to the "big" game.....we have been all to much a 1st half team...which is sooooo damn frustrating to fans!!! you know how that can be.....we really take charge in those 1st 2 qtrs but you really start cringing and cussing out the screen when it comes to about...2 min left in the 3rd goin on the 4th and we've let the other team come back within a TD.....huh....as I think about it....it just honestly goes along with being a Gator fan...way too many nail biting scenarios!! but when it all comes down...would we rather have our favorite team blow out the opposition every week and be way too predictable......OR make us stress and cuss every now and then and somewhat think...hmmmmm can they REALLY pull this off?? lol...honestly sucks sometimes because its alot of drama!!

it's gonna be really hard to beat us this year. our defense has a shot of being one of the best college football has ever seen. should be a fun year. i'll be in gainesville for every home game this year - just like every year.

BooThisMan-1.gif

I would root for Al-Qaeda before I cheered on the Gators. And if I ever see a Gator fan with a flat tire on the side of the road, I'll offer my assistance long enough to befriend that booger eater and then bail with his tire iron!

:lol:

Your right. No one on your schedule can beat you. The reason is because you have a ***** *** schedule

Your right. No one on your schedule can beat you. The reason is because you have a ***** *** schedule

we have pretty much the same schedule every year. there is no ***** *** schedule in the SEC. playing tennessee, georgia, LSU, mississippi state, south carolina, and florida state does not constitute an easy schedule. if we were playing UM, would that make it a tougher schedule?

your first four games will be tough - but then what? duke? ucf? pretty much cake for the last 2/3 of the season - depending on how USF looks next year. the only game you guys have that's tougher is oklahoma. i'd take your schedule over ours in a heartbeat. but then again, we'll have to play alabama in the SEC championship. still think ours is tougher than yours. the ACC doesn't compare to the SEC. not anymore, at least.

we have pretty much the same schedule every year. there is no ***** *** schedule in the SEC. playing tennessee, georgia, LSU, mississippi state, south carolina, and florida state does not constitute an easy schedule. if we were playing UM, would that make it a tougher schedule?

your first four games will be tough - but then what? duke? ucf? pretty much cake for the last 2/3 of the season - depending on how USF looks next year. the only game you guys have that's tougher is oklahoma. i'd take your schedule over ours in a heartbeat. but then again, we'll have to play alabama in the SEC championship. still think ours is tougher than yours. the ACC doesn't compare to the SEC. not anymore, at least.

The SEC is still possibly the stronger conference but an honest look at whats going on would certainly suggest that the SEC is on a decline and the ACC is on the ups. You don't have to agree yet but the proof will be at seasons end.

This year, many teams in the SEC suck compared to last year at least. Georgia is an example of that.

I dont follow the SEC too much so dont know about the other teams.

But for you to rather play 2 Div 2 opponents instead of a Div 1 team, is very unmanly.

This year, many teams in the SEC suck compared to last year at least. Georgia is an example of that.

I dont follow the SEC too much so dont know about the other teams.

But for you to rather play 2 Div 2 opponents instead of a Div 1 team, is very unmanly.

very unmanly? :lol: got a good laugh out of that one. nice. you do need to follow both conferences though to say we have a ***** *** schedule with any type of authority.

Last edited by a moderator:
The SEC is still possibly the stronger conference but an honest look at whats going on would certainly suggest that the SEC is on a decline and the ACC is on the ups. You don't have to agree yet but the proof will be at seasons end.

IMO the 5 best teams in college football are florida, oklahoma, texas, alabama, and ohio state. 2 SEC teams in the top 5 is pretty good.

but i do get what you're saying. tennessee isn't what they used to be. georgia will take a year or so to get over losing stafford. auburn and south carolina have issues. LSU may or may not be good - although that defense is always tough despite however much the offense is holding them back. at the end of the day, LSU and mississippi state are the only ones that really scare me. and alabama most of all in the SEC championship.

the dark horses in the ACC have made some strides in the last few years to make that conference exciting as hell to watch. i still don't see a top 10 team in the bunch but i like how competitive the games are.

IMO the 5 best teams in college football are florida, oklahoma, texas, alabama, and ohio state. 2 SEC teams in the top 5 is pretty good.

but i do get what you're saying. tennessee isn't what they used to be. georgia will take a year or so to get over losing stafford. auburn and south carolina have issues. LSU may or may not be good - although that defense is always tough despite however much the offense is holding them back. at the end of the day, LSU and mississippi state are the only ones that really scare me. and alabama most of all in the SEC championship.

the dark horses in the ACC have made some strides in the last few years to make that conference exciting as hell to watch. i still don't see a top 10 team in the bunch but i like how competitive the games are.

Well, the Big 12 has 2 teams as well.

But that's exactly what Im saying. In 5 years, its obvously not, but the SEC could be the worse league in the country, and Florida could still be really good though, but you would be playing those ****ty(I know they're not) SEC teams and a couple of Div II opponents. You gotta schedule smart

Guys, let's try and stay on topic here...

Where are the Gator fans?

Well, I found quite a few of them here...

prison-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom