CNNSI: Miami over Minnesota in Super Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CNNSI: Miami over Minnesota in Super Bowl

Guys, I must say that last night, I had the best dream. In my dream, I watched the Miami Dolphins defeat the Minnesota Vikings in the 2005 Super Bowl by a score of 31-21. It was rather surreal, but it felt quite real at the same time.

Hey this guy had a dream about Phins and Vikes maybe it might happen. This was on a Thread of Pope Shula having a dream of this happening

34RWilliams said:
Hey this guy had a dream about Phins and Vikes maybe it might happen. This was on a Thread of Pope Shula having a dream of this happening

I remember that thread.............Maybe, just maybe......no, it couldn't.......could it?

haha vikings and superbowl, people say daunte culpepper is underrated well i say hes overrated, he has poor awareness and only has physical gifts, watch a viqueens game and ull see every other play hell just bomb it down feild and hope moss can catch it but it works.... just because of moss though, i live in iowa and everyone here is i viqueens fan. i hate them all.

Juice_56 said:
haha vikings and superbowl, people say daunte culpepper is underrated well i say hes overrated, he has poor awareness and only has physical gifts, watch a viqueens game and ull see every other play hell just bomb it down feild and hope moss can catch it but it works.... just because of moss though, i live in iowa and everyone here is i viqueens fan. i hate them all.

You may hate the Vikings, and that's fine, but I would give anything if the Dolphins had a QB as good as Culpepper.

Back
Top Bottom