Coaching Candidate Tracker | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Candidate Tracker

McDaniels gone, wow. I thought he was the heir to the Empire.
I don't expect BB to leave anytime soon. He wants Shula's record

I'm curious why everyone seems to dislike Moore as an option. Is it just the inexperience? (legit question, not downplaying that concern).

A cursory stat look shows that the Dallas offense was regressing in Dak's 2nd and 3rd years, but once Moore became OC they jumped to #1 in yards both years Dak was healthy. Did anything else attribute to the improvement? (I rarely if ever watch Dallas play).

I know the qb draw left a bad taste in everyone's mouth but if they executed it properly, it might've worked. They had a much more realistic shot at the end zone from the 24 than the 41.

I'm curious why everyone seems to dislike Moore as an option. Is it just the inexperience? (legit question, not downplaying that concern).

A cursory stat look shows that the Dallas offense was regressing in Dak's 2nd and 3rd years, but once Moore became OC they jumped to #1 in yards both years Dak was healthy. Did anything else attribute to the improvement? (I rarely if ever watch Dallas play).

I know the qb draw left a bad taste in everyone's mouth but if they executed it properly, it might've worked. They had a much more realistic shot at the end zone from the 24 than the 41.
It's a loaded offense talent wise. So is it really him or just the players? Their offense came up short in the playoffs. Did he call that horrible QB sneak? Who can he bring in for his staff?

For me it’s just that there’s the concern whenever you bring in the guy from a loaded offense. But beyond that I don’t know anything about philosophy or anything else. I find it ridiculous to base anything off of one call or even one game. And if he ended up being the choice , I certainly wouldn’t start threads claiming he’ll fail or anything.

I must have been hiding under a mushroom because I didn't realize Harbough was in the equation for the Dolphins. I thought it was between McDaniel and Moore. I would be okay with McDaniels or Harbough, but this makes a little bit more sense because he has had success in the NFL as an HC, even it was ages ago. Gruden did okay when he came back. Hopefully, Harbough is up to date with the latest and greatest info.

Last edited:
If harbaugh gets hired
Grier gets fired
Harbaugh will control decisions
Everybody get ready to work or you will be shown the door.
Harbaugh would have been perfect for chicago. Thats why i think heads will fall in miami

My understanding was that his wife didn't like living in Florida and that was what stopped it last time. I don't have any reason to think anything changed so I see any Harbaugh stuff as most likely just being used to up a contract elsewhere.

If harbaugh gets hired
Grier gets fired
Harbaugh will control decisions
Everybody get ready to work or you will be shown the door.
Harbaugh would have been perfect for chicago. Thats why i think heads will fall in miami
so would harbaugh be the GM or bring in a new GM?????

This waiting is killing me. I am gonna put my name in the Coaching Candidacy I feel its time for me to try I am going to meet with Ross and brass to make my pitch in Florida once I hear back from TG. I am a former NCAA Defensive Coordinator for the California State University of San Bernardino from 1995-2004. Then 2005 and 2006 I coached on Offensive side as a Wide Receivers Coach. In my time there I was the QB from 1991 to 1995. We won the NCAA Division II Championship in 1994 my Junior year. Then in 1995 I was injured and tore my ACL out for entire season. I was not drafted in the 1995 NFL draft. So in 1995 I became a coach for my Alma Mater. In my whole football career from High School to College, I have won a Championship at every level. I know how to coach and I am a good speaker and great teacher. I am sick of watching our Dolphins be mediocre. I know it sounds crazy and its not a professional resume for the NFL but, I have so much experience as a player and a coach. Why not me? If these bums can do it why can an Italian Stallion do it? I want the best for my Miami Dolphins I feel I can be that guy. Seriously. I know so many people and I would bring in a great staff with tons of experience to help us become a Champion. I miss coaching and feel if Harbaugh misses it too and does not become our coach. I am going to try. This waiting is taking too long and we are going to miss out on all these remaining candidates.

Back
Top Bottom