Cody Parkey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cody Parkey

In one game he instilled a future confidence in the kicking game that Franks could not after an entire season. Great call by the front office. For a minute I thought Stoyanovich was out there.

The ball just comes off of his foot like a real kicker. Strugeon and Franks kicked those wobbly, knucklers all the time.

Good job by him. I was pretty upset at the playcalling that left us in position to have to take such a long FG but he bailed us out.

Oh wait...Life long Dolphins Fan Cody Parkey hits 54 yard field goal to win the game for his hometown team in his Dolphins debut! Yeah baby! I don't think you all stated this with the impact it deserved.

What he said !

"Cody Parkey's 54-yard game-winner today is the longest game-winning field goal in Dolphins history."

Last edited:
The negativity around this signing and the cutting of Franks was ludicrous. The way the ball shoots off his foot compared to Sturgis and Franks is a welcome change. He looked great. I'm glad the coaches evaluate more games than the ones where the opponent is only playing Miami.

Back
Top Bottom