Cole Beasley Out | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cole Beasley Out

The Bills beating the Patriots is a MASSIVE game for the Dolphin's playoff chances.

I worked out a bunch of outcomes and I think if the Patriots beat the Bills I'm pretty sure we will need an upset win with either Atlanta over Buffalo, Jacksonville over New England or Houston winning against the Chargers to make the playoffs. Of course, we'd have to win out.
ya thats what I was kinda saying. We need this bills game. Patriots winning does not help us

Says who? Did you not see my thread? It hurts us if they win or lose

Not sure I understand what you are saying. I am saying we need the bills to beat the pats. Are you saying either outcome hurts us?

only way that helps is that pats would maybe rest their players against us. But we would need other teams to collapse like titans or chargers or colts Not likely
True. The Colts play the Cardinals this week. That should be a great game. Arizona has lost two straight so I expect them to bring it.

Tennessee plays SF this Thursday and then Miami.

If the Dolphins can beat New Orleans, then I'll start really going through scenarios.

Not sure I understand what you are saying. I am saying we need the bills to beat the pats. Are you saying either outcome hurts us?
I think based on what others say the Bills winning will hurt us the least. As far as I can see it still could be the Bills win that pushes them in for a playoff spot instead of us.

Honestly I think things look pretty bleak for us either way even with a win out. Just too many ten win teams.

In fact I don't really understand why the Pats losing wouldn't just as likely result in a three way tie that would see us eliminated from the division title while then being eliminated for the wild card immediately by whoever doesn't win the division.

I guess the assumption is if the Bills beat the Pats they will also beat Jax and ATL. I wouldn't assume a loss versus Atlanta though I would say its less likely than them winning.

It’s not really a big deal, He isn’t that good anyways. Has terrible hands. Only averages less than 50 yards a game and has just one TD.
Not a good take. He's a good safety valve for Allen. Taking away someone like him can lead a guy like Allen trying to force the ball elsewhere.

FWIW, still possible that Kelce and Hill are back for Sunday's game with the new protocols.

Also possible if more Chiefs test positive, could be looking at the Chiefs/Steelers game bumped from Sunday to Monday or Tuesday (a rule I don't like since it seems to benefit a team if they have a lot of cases instead of a few).

Last year I was all in rooting against other teams and I felt like we deserved playoffs and deserved a break to get in

I still want to get in and I hope certain teams lose and we win out

But I don’t feel hopeful and I feel like Miami did this to themselves by keeping the trade rumors going which distracted the team, not fixing line enough , and blowing a few games to jags and falcons.

Not that I think we got a lot of breaks this either but I just feel like this is not happening and I blame Flores Grier Ross for Watson crap.

It just sucks because I miss playoffs so badly Being a fan since 84 the 86 87 88 89 were longest stretch without playoffs for me till this team fell apart in early 2000s seasons.

Would love a night playoff game especially at home. That would be so fun.

Apparently, the mods here do.
I called you out for doing the same thing a couple of days ago and they deleted your post.
That should tell you all you need to know about your "stellar contributions" to the "intelligent" discourse on this site.
1640306568569.jpeg
LOL

Back
Top Bottom