Coles listed as questionable | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coles listed as questionable

Coles has been on the injury report all year. He's fine. Pretty much like Brady last year.

oh, he's playing and you can hang 100 yds on him right
now for starters.

we have NEVER had anyone who can contain him and
he is playing for ALL the marbles now.

he will be there.

but will our "secondary"?

He's suffering from Iwishihadpennington-itis.

And it was evident when he dropped that pass at the end in Seattle last week.

He'll play.

Let's just hope Will Allen plays. We need him on Coles so that we can have Goodie on Cotchery.

Ya Coles has been listed questionable every game this entire season. Not only that but he has also been limited in practice all year also with a "thigh injury".

You guys are all so excited for this game. I don't know why, probably because of the extremely depressing loss last week, but I am just not geared up for the game. Hopefully this changes tomorrow.

It will change, as soon as grandpa craps his dipers after Joey Porters first sack...

Ya Coles has been listed questionable every game this entire season. Not only that but he has also been limited in practice all year also with a "thigh injury".

You guys are all so excited for this game. I don't know why, probably because of the extremely depressing loss last week, but I am just not geared up for the game. Hopefully this changes tomorrow.
I imagine that will change a bit if luck goes your way in the earlier game.

any idea if coles is a free agent next year i have this wierd feeling he might to come to the fins to be with chad

Back
Top Bottom