College Football's Best Uniforms | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College Football's Best Uniforms

I am waiting for that guy to come in here and say that Tulsa has the best uniforms in the world

No, no, it's be more like

Friends,

I am deeply ashamed at the exemption of some good wholesome southern jerseys. The character represented by these jerseys is outrageous. I think you should all be embarrassed with yourselves.

:chuckle:

No, no, it's be more like

Friends,

I am deeply ashamed at the exemption of some good wholesome southern jerseys. The character represented by these jerseys is outrageous. I think you should all be embarrassed with yourselves.

:chuckle:

:lol: Yeah it would be something like that!

Friends,

:sidelol:

I actually hate notre dame with a passion 1989, bad year . But i like there green jersesys

I really like ND's home uniforms...the jersey by itself, not so much, but it goes great with the gold helmets and pants.

If traditional uniforms can hold up (ND, Bears, SC, Texas, OU) they can be some of the best in football, but quite often they fail to do so (Browns)

Back
Top Bottom